Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas and healing?

ive seen more guys hurt their shoulders doing incline than flat bench

plus i saw a study that compared decline, flat, and incline bench(sorry couldnt find it online, it was in an old muscle mag)

the flat bench had the higest overall impact on the chest muscles, incline was second(hit alot of shoulder), decline was last(worked alot of back)

the study was conducted to see which exercise hit the upper and lower pec the most

the study was done with around 20 people that were hooked up with probes to detect how much stimulation in the muscle was occuring

ty y'all for the great response. Seems a lot of u guys already been in my shoes.

Think its official for me now: No localized healing benefits = no site injections.

I'll drop the flat bench and stick with machines for a while. no flys either as thats even worse.

Stick with my cycle of:
1-12 250 mg test e + 80 mg tren e every 3 days
1-6 50 mg var ED
7-12 50 mg winney ED
1-12 50 mg provirion ED

Guess that for me it'll be low weight pump for chest for a while. Hope i'll still reap the benefit of the cycle which i designed to get dry gains. Any thoughts on that anyone?

:artist:

5x10 said:
plus i saw a study that compared decline, flat, and incline bench(sorry couldnt find it online, it was in an old muscle mag)

the flat bench had the higest overall impact on the chest muscles, incline

no way Incline recruits more chest muscle then flat assuming you not using some insane incline level

rambleon said:
Hi guys
I just started on a cycle and my benchpress-shoulder is acting up. Now i am very careful not to overdo the weight, basically just pumps with low weight doing bp.

The guys at the gym says i should inject the tren/test (only 1.4ml per shot) directly into the shoulder as it will assist the healing process. I am somewhat sceptical as to such localized effects. What do u guys think? Anybody with similar experiences?

I really need an answer but when i try to read up i get a zillion different opinions as usual. So what do u think?

happy lifting!
:mix:

I do it and it works. It is a form of prolotherapy.

However, initially you will feel more pain because you irritated the site. Then you'll heal faster.

I seriously doubt that a site injection will help heal your shoulder. I had an AC separation and now I have a lot of problems doing bench presses with a long bar. But I have no problem at all using dumb bells. It has to do with the bar forcing the should to track the same on both sides. Try dropping the long bar and just use dumb bells and see if that doesn't help your shoulder.

rambleon said:
Hi guys
I just started on a cycle and my benchpress-shoulder is acting up. Now i am very careful not to overdo the weight, basically just pumps with low weight doing bp.

The guys at the gym says i should inject the tren/test (only 1.4ml per shot) directly into the shoulder as it will assist the healing process. I am somewhat sceptical as to such localized effects. What do u guys think? Anybody with similar experiences?

I really need an answer but when i try to read up i get a zillion different opinions as usual. So what do u think?

happy lifting!
:mix:

that's bullshit, there's not locallized effect on healing from injecting gear into a joint. I don;t even think deca would work that way, if you want to help your shoulder joint out, do some deca or go see a orthopedic doctor and tell him you want to try Supartz Therapy.(supartz worked wonders for my knee.)

is everyone talking to people at their gym about aas these days.. maybe i'll mention it to some people next time i go in and see if they can give me any advice.. haha ... dude.. for sure just keep workin .. but be smart.. do your light weights and shoulder exercises that they'd have you do at physical therapy.. ask a trainer about your shoulder or someone who knows something about that.. dont' rely directly on that aas for that recovery or healing cause it wont come.. just keep injecting your regular and do what you can to help it.. best of luck

danymal04 said:
is everyone talking to people at their gym about aas these days.. maybe i'll mention it to some people next time i go in and see if they can give me any advice.. haha ... dude.. for sure just keep workin .. but be smart.. do your light weights and shoulder exercises that they'd have you do at physical therapy.. ask a trainer about your shoulder or someone who knows something about that.. dont' rely directly on that aas for that recovery or healing cause it wont come.. just keep injecting your regular and do what you can to help it.. best of luck

Sounds like solid advice. Ty bro. will do.

Top Bottom