Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Quick Glutamine Q...

THE WHEY PROTIEN SHAKES THAT I AM TAKING HAVE A LITTLE OVER 4,000MG OF GLUTAMINE PER SERVING , AND I TAKE 10 SERVINGS A DAY WICH WORKS OUT TO BE A LITTLE OVER 40,000MG OF GLUTAMINE... IS THERE ANY REASON TO SUPPLEMENT MORE THAN THIS WITH PILLS OR STRAIGHT GLUTAMINE POWEDER?? OR AM I GETTING PLENTY??? THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT:fro:

10 serving of Protein powder, God :mix:
please explain, why and how do you take 10 servings a day

I would be shitting all over myself if I took 10 shakes/day. :eek2: Any more than 2 - 40gm protein shakes and my ass is burning. You must have one killer digestive system dude!

22 GRAMS OF PROTIEN A SERVING , I MIX IT WITH WATER IN A TUPPAWEAR SHAKER, I PUT IN TEN SCOOPS IN THE MORN AND TAKE IT WITH ME DURING THE DAY, I DRINK ABOUT 8 OUNCES EVERY TWO HOURS IN BETWEEN MY MEALS WORKS OUT TO AROUND 44 GRAMS A SERVING .... AND WHY NOT???? I LIKE PROTIEN AND SO DO MY GROWING MUSCLES.. AND YES I HAVE MANY OTHER SOURCES OF PROTIEN THAT I EAT DURING THE DAY..

As for me if I take more than 5grams then I dont feel much diffrence than taking 20 grams at a time. I feel the best if I take 5 grams in the morning and 5@ lunch and 5 @ nite. My muscles feel great that way. Nice and hydrated. seitz

Top Bottom