Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy question about supplements to kill pain

Iowelas

So basically I have two reasons for wanting to take a supplement to help with pain relief
first off my workouts are really intense and I usually go over an hour. if I'm not in pain by the end of my workouts I usually am that night or the next day. rather than take a Tylenol I would like to take a supplement to help
the second reason too is muscle soreness. what supplements can help with that too?

Have you tried actually backing off on the training length and number or sets and reps ? You could be training to hard for to long with out proper recovery which Is a big problem if not addressed also are you eating enough protein and healthy fats what does the diet look like how are you sleeping ? All these things need addressed not just tossing a supplement at it to mask the issue that is how you get hurt.

So basically I have two reasons for wanting to take a supplement to help with pain relief
first off my workouts are really intense and I usually go over an hour. if I'm not in pain by the end of my workouts I usually am that night or the next day. rather than take a Tylenol I would like to take a supplement to help
the second reason too is muscle soreness. what supplements can help with that too?
there are no supplements for pain but fish oil and n2guard will help with inflammation

Top Bottom