Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A little scared and need help

jenson

Hey everyone, I am new to the site and I've been reading a lot of threads posted on here and finally decided to ask my question.

A brief background:
25 years of age
male
167lbs
body fat percentage is around 9 percent.
very healthy, always active

When I was 23 I started my first every cycle. It was dbol and test. Injections went smoothly and nothing happened.

Since then, I've had 3 more cycles and never once had any issues with pinning, I've always pinned in my quads. (my right quad more so than the left one)

well I finally started a new cycle last thursday (june 25th), and yesterday (june 29th), I noticed my right quad was very swollen. On friday it was very sore and I could hardly walk. I figured maybe because I hadn't done it in so long that it was just my body readjusting to it. (got assaulted outside of the gym a year ago and lost all my gains, first time doing a cycle since then)

well yesterday, I looked in the mirror and my quad was swollen. now, i've seen photos of swollen quads, and this wasnt terrible, I would say a golfball sized lump on the injection site. it's not sore anymore, very easy to walk on, but it's still scaring me. it's slightly warm, but no edema or anything like that. this time around i am doing test and deca. did 1ml of test and 1/2ml of deca in this pin.

i'm scared it could be an abscess or something, but from what I read, these things would be sore still, or i would have the edema, or a pitting edema.

i pinned last night in my left quad, and same thing, it's super super sore right now and it looks like it's about to get swollen like my right quad. hurts to walk on that leg right now.

i hope you guys take the time to read this and help me out, i really would appreciate any feedback.

p.s. worst case scenario i do have to go to a doctor. what do i tell them? anything i can say that doesn't involve using gear? don't want anything going on any sort of record

What kinda test you using ?
Is it prop ( prob not cuz ur running deca ) but all I run is prop so u could be .!😜

Is it prescription gear or ugl

If it's ugl then that could be the issue most ugl labs have poor quality control and are not as sanitary as they would like u to believe

It's a roll of the dice as to what ur getting (doses, quality, and how clean it is )

Sounds to me like ur gear might have a bit of crap in it .!

Also do u wiper the top of vial with a cotton swab and alcohol? As well as ur skin?

What kinda test you using ?
Is it prop ( prob not cuz ur running deca ) but all I run is prop so u could be .!😜

Is it prescription gear or ugl

If it's ugl then that could be the issue most ugl labs have poor quality control and are not as sanitary as they would like u to believe

It's a roll of the dice as to what ur getting (doses, quality, and how clean it is )

Sounds to me like ur gear might have a bit of crap in it .!

Also do u wiper the top of vial with a cotton swab and alcohol? As well as ur skin?

it's test e, 400mg from kinetic labs.
it's not prescription. i got it from an old high school buddy of mine. me and him were both super tiny back in the day, and he got absolutley huge, so i asked him how he did it.

this is the first time i'm using this gear. i've used others before with no problems.

i use a cotton ball and swab my leg injection site, and the top of the vial as well. i change pins also. so i keep everything sterille.

let's say this gear is crap. with what i described to you guys, would you say it's something serious, or something that should settle down in a few days time. i get bad anxiety too, i have a past which includes panic and anxiety attacks. so anything that scares me, i start to overthink and it just gets bad lol.

i dont think i have a fever either, although me being mr. panic, when i feel my forehead it feels warm, but i can't tell if that's just me stressing and panicking, or it's just how i normally feel

5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A l...

Yea is its not prop the. Very unlikely ur having that bad of a pip from test e

Would to me like the gear ya got might have impurities in it

U can do these things

Try again see if the same issue happens ( try a week and see if problem still happens )

Or discontinue gear and find another

Imo depending on how bad it is in the past I would normally push through it !! but now a days if I run ugl stuff and that happens I don't play around cuz I know how these labs operate

I get all my stuff from dr

Peps
Deca
Var
Test
Gh

Only time I go ugl is when it's tren or compounds that are not available at my compound pharmacy

Re: 5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A l...

Yea is its not prop the. Very unlikely ur having that bad of a pip from test e

Would to me like the gear ya got might have impurities in it

U can do these things

Try again see if the same issue happens ( try a week and see if problem still happens )

Or discontinue gear and find another

Imo depending on how bad it is in the past I would normally push through it !! but now a days if I run ugl stuff and that happens I don't play around cuz I know how these labs operate

I get all my stuff from dr

Peps
Deca
Var
Test
Gh

Only time I go ugl is when it's tren or compounds that are not available at my compound pharmacy

yeah this stuff to me just doesn't seem right. other stuff i've used in the past went in 'smoother' i guess you can say. where as with this new gear i'm using, i just feel like it's not up the the standards i've had in the past.

i've read countless threads about swollen quad injections, with possible signs of everything pointing to an abscess. it's been 5 days for me and the pain isn't there (in the right leg right now, where i first pinned), just hurt the 2 days after. smaller than a golfball sized lump, yet it's pretty rock hard i would say.

sorry i'm new to the thread, but i have to ask, what is a "pip" when you say "that bad of a pip from test e"
and you get all your stuff prescribed from a doctor you say? (minus the tren)

Yes my dr prescribed me all my stuff

It's the safest way have all bloods looked after and the best of best of gear

I'm on 50 mg var that I picked up from pharmacy two weeks ago and holy hell no one can compare ugl var to this shit

Also running deca and test prop

Pip is post injection pain

Typically happens with short esters prop and test suspension also the ace compounds .. Sometimes phenylprop

When the crystals are left behind from the compound u get a pain from the inflammation on ur nerves

Feels like a very very painful soreness after a leg day !! ( like it was ur first leg day ever ) but centralized near the injection site !but ur not gonna have a a lump or hard knot with pip well at least 98% of the time u won't

so i went to the bathroom just now to take some photos for you guys.
i kinda did what body builders will do if there on stage, shake their quad back and forth left to right, then flex it. but as i shook it back and forth i did feel a bit of discomfort.

i figured pictures might do a little more help than words.
i just really don't want to have to see a doctor for this, because i dont want anything going on some kind of record if i tell them why my quad looks like this.
bare in mind, this is 5 days after injection, no real pain, sliiiiightly warm, nothing super warm or hot or anything.
i know that you guys aren't doctors, so it's hard for anyone to give me a definite answer, but i'm hoping someone can shed some light on whether or not this is something that'll go away here in a few days

wakrpk.jpg

sg3046.jpg

one photo is me relaxed, the other is me flexing. it'll be on your left, but it's my right quad

Yea there is a good amount of swelling in the quad u can see 100%

No as far as lump im sure it's gone now but that's is a good amount of swelling

Might want to keep a eye on it and go to dr if it gets worse or does not subside

But nothing's gonna happen if u go

U tell them what the deal is and they help ya

Ur not gonna get busted for going to
Dr to get help on a issue ur having

That's why we have doctors to help when we have medical issues

Normally if ur honest most doctors are cool 👍

Top Bottom