Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A little scared and need help

brief update:

i took quite a long hot shower just now. ran the hot water on both legs. my left leg, which i pinned yesterday, is super sore and i can barley walk or move it. my right one that i pinned last thursday still feels good. my roomate has a foam roller and after my shower i tried rolling on it to disperse any fluid or oil if that's what it is.

i will admit, i don't feel too great right now, but i didn't get much rest last night. just head hurts and face feels a little warm.

i understand that if i do go to the doctor, i should be upfront with them, but after reading several stories about how it's gone on medical reports forever as steroid abuse, i was wondering if using the excuse, "i was trying to balance myself on a bosu ball and do squats on it, but after losing balance, i fell off and landed on a small 20lb dumbbell."

no redness, took some ibuprofen, and still massaging it with my thumbs as i lay on the couch. anyone else ever have this kind of scare?

About to go to urgent care in an hour. Now both quads are swollen. Left work early. I'm just afraid of telling the doctor about how I got it. I don't want any marks on my medical records or something that my insurance can use against me. Not sure what to tell them

5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A l...

Don't think they will get ya for steroid abuse

Tell them ur on Trt
You ordered meds online to save $

U can play the card that u did not know u could not do that šŸ˜œ

We're tight on money so figured that u found them online cheaper and got it ..

But do whatever You think is best

I'm just gonna be honest I suppose. I have a fever right now and feel like poop as I sit in this waiting room. I'm really worried right now �� I don't like this feeling. I hope it isn't bad

I was honest and they said I have hemotoma?? Not sure i spelt it right. But they're about to put an iv in me and pump antibiotics into me and I have to come back tomorrow. Doc said if it spreads I could lose the leg. Holy shit I'm scared

That's why I stick to doctors meds

I will keep ya in my prayers but I'm sure ya will be fine

After getting the antibiotics injected into me via an IV, I have to go back tomorrow for the same treatment.

I've done steroids 5 times in my life and this was the first time this has happened. I want to keep going, but my fear of this happening again lingers in my head now.

Would you guys keep going on with this cycle if your first 2 injections led to two infections? Or drop it and get new gear?

Top Bottom