Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 min high intensity cardio vs 60 min low intensity?

Absolutely you can get to ten IF everything is perfect. Then in the same amount of time it took to get to 10 from 15 you can go from 10 to 9 then to 8 if you really want it bad enough. But I think you'll be really happy at 10. You'll be lean and still feel good. When I've been 8 or below I feel like shit. Hungry, ohnery and tired. At ten I feel like I could run through a wall.

capn said:
You guys thinks some one my size can go from 15 - 8 % bf in 2 months?

It would be a lot easier and faster with Thermorexin or even Levorex.

Thanks guys for the encouragement.

I will post my stats every week to let you know how it goes.

Capn, if you arent competing, fucking HIGH INTENSITY YOUR BALLS OFF!! 8% is pretty ripped, sprint everytime you hit the gym, dont worry about muscle loss, you arent competing!!! seriously dont even worry about maintaining muscle until you are at 10% or lower. i am seeing amazing results after just about 3 weeks of sprints and high rep squats. i do them everyday, maybe taking off a day or 2 per week depending on how i feel. hell, try some crazy shit, go one day eating 900 calories, another eating 2400, vary everything if you really want to get ripped fast.

High intensity for 25-30 minutes for me works the best ...

--- god damn it ulter

That jacked mofo on the pic , I thought it was you ;)

Victor

To broaden on superdawgy... do your cardio after weights, better burning of fatty acids. Also, if you go with high intensity interval training don't exceed 20min. Just up the intensity of the intervals. Try and schedule in at least a couple days of rest for your legs as well becuause you will be doing leg workouts everyday you might get the proper leg recoop that you need.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
... The cardio I have had the best luck with was when I was doing 15 minutes of high intensity 2x per day 3x per week. ... QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I achieved my best results (~10% bf) from a similar routine: 12 min cardio before and after weight training 4 days/wk.

Top Bottom