Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week into hst and I might call it quits...

InTraining said:
Hehe...am I the only one here with bigorexia? I don't think I will be satisfied until I am 230-240 at 10% BF...I'm only 5' 9" though
nope i gots it too...im looking for more like 250+ at 10%..im thinking 2 years to hit my goal..hey everyone has their won ideas of what the perfect physique is..nothing worng with that

InTraining said:
That is what I do with the chicken...but not in those amounts lol:)

I find the Foreman grill to be helpful...I don't really care about taste and chicken can come out pretty good if it is marinated beforehand...

These days I will just eat tuna out of the can...maybe put some tabasco on it

I read that Dorian Yates simply could not handle tuna...so he boiled it and blended it with coke...sounds...yummy :worried:

I am a foreman abuser...I have that bigger one that you can grill 6 breasts on at a time...I use more then my outdoor grill

It definitely gets worse intraining! I have been tall and skinny my whole life. I was stuck at about 165 for years, and I thought if I just got to 190 I would be so much bigger. Then I got there and I don't really seem much bigger to myself, even though I'm 30 pounds bigger. Next goal is 210 at same bodyfat... eventually 230 or more could be in my future :)

I think once your satisfied with your physique, you'll lose a lot of the motivation .. always shoot higher!!

InTraining said:
Hey would you mind telling us your gains on your HST cycle? Also a rough outline of what you were eating would be really helpful..

Thanks a lot

i gained 8 pounds in 8 weeks, i ate the same, no special diet.

diet does give u gains, but i know people who eat like bbers and are either fat or weak as fuck with no muscle tone. and i know guys who are huge and strong and eat like shit. genetics, remember...

i did 1-2 sets per muscle a day a total of 8 sets in a week, about. 3 second negavtives. i think the rouitne was:

squats 2 sets
hamstring curl 1 set
calf raise 3 sets - lagging
bench press 1 set
incline 1 set
military 1 set - already enough delt work
bb row 2 sets
reardelt 1 set
shrug 1 set
over head ext 1 set
press down 1 set
bb curl 1 set
machine curl 1 set

yes ive heard of 5x5, i used to do that when i was a freshman, made good gains. but its not the only thing. think about it, u have a good 60 years left of lifitng, whats 8 weeks to try a routine, u wont lose anything. youll only gain.

Top Bottom