Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week into hst and I might call it quits...

I understand what you mean. However, style is one of my interests and once you get past a certain size it's hard not to look silly, IMO. Call me GQ if you want, lol.

Debaser said:
I understand what you mean. However, style is one of my interests and once you get past a certain size it's hard not to look silly, IMO. Call me GQ if you want, lol.

Gotcha..that makes sense...nothing wrong with that. I'm ugly so size is all i got.....tear...sniffle

Debaser said:

Ditto on that. I think given that I'm 5'11" with a very small frame, 180-190 is probably my optimal weight for how I want to look.

You know, turning heads because of "damn he's beautiful" not "egads what a freak"

Good thread. I agree that you need to have fun, though I'm like Debaser in that how effective a routine proves to be determines my level of enjoyment.

Anyways, I'd like to see some pics too, Debaser. I remember hearing you talk about how you added 40 lbs. of LBM and stayed the same or lost some BF with DC training your first year or some such.

Half, I know how that is. You always say you'll be fine at some size, and when you reach it, you crave more. I don't think I'll be like that forever though, because getting too large just doesn't appeal to me. It's more about shape and proportion to me. Being a monster doesn't interest me that much.

Hey Debaser, since you don't have pics by the by, why not post up some stats? Measurements and all.

View, Oak meant 5-10 lbs. of weight, muscle, body mass. Not weight on the bar.

Hehe...am I the only one here with bigorexia? I don't think I will be satisfied until I am 230-240 at 10% BF...I'm only 5' 9" though

6' here, looking to be ideally 210 at around 10-12%. Nothing huge. By that point I'm going to be more concerned with strength and fighting technique. I'm not in it for bodybuilding.

InTraining said:
Hehe...am I the only one here with bigorexia? I don't think I will be satisfied until I am 230-240 at 10% BF...I'm only 5' 9" though
I've got your back...In 97 when I stopped rowing in college (crew team) I was 6' and 179lbs...my goal was to lift and get to 200 because that would be perfect. Then I was 200 and I thoiught 6' 225 would be solid so then i got to 225 and I thought amybe 235 would fill out the arms a little better..then 250, 260 and febuary i hit 271 for my heaviest weight ever...was definitely a fat ass but also strong like a mule. Now I am 250lbs and my bf is higher then I'd like 15+ but I am also holding the same weight for 3 months now and my body is use to it and very comfortable. this winter will bring 275!

halfaclue said:
I've got your back...In 97 when I stopped rowing in college (crew team) I was 6' and 179lbs...my goal was to lift and get to 200 because that would be perfect. Then I was 200 and I thoiught 6' 225 would be solid so then i got to 225 and I thought amybe 235 would fill out the arms a little better..then 250, 260 and febuary i hit 271 for my heaviest weight ever...was definitely a fat ass but also strong like a mule. Now I am 250lbs and my bf is higher then I'd like 15+ but I am also holding the same weight for 3 months now and my body is use to it and very comfortable. this winter will bring 275!

My pet peeve is the eating...I just get so sick of it...but I force the food down nonetheless...I can't imagine how much you have to eat to even maintain at 250-275lbs

I'm hanging in here around 210-215 at 13-14% BF..not cutting anytime soon :biggrin:

I thought when I got over 200 I would be HUGE....nope....if anything the bigorexia just gets WORSE

InTraining said:
My pet peeve is the eating...I just get so sick of it...but I force the food down nonetheless...I can't imagine how much you have to eat to even maintain at 250-275lbs

I'm hanging in here around 210-215 at 13-14% BF..not cutting anytime soon :biggrin:

I thought when I got over 200 I would be HUGE....nope....if anything the bigorexia just gets WORSE

i agree it does get worse and it gets exspensive for buying meat and fish. What helps me with eating is I do not eat much for variety and many people think I'm a freak at work. I can eat grilled chciken with cajun seasoning ( i know high in sodioum) 7 meals a week. I can eat tuna or salmon or tapia day after day after day. So buy family packs of bonelss chicken and will grill 14 breasts all at once and have them finsihed in 5 days.

halfaclue said:
i agree it does get worse and it gets exspensive for buying meat and fish. What helps me with eating is I do not eat much for variety and many people think I'm a freak at work. I can eat grilled chciken with cajun seasoning ( i know high in sodioum) 7 meals a week. I can eat tuna or salmon or tapia day after day after day. So buy family packs of bonelss chicken and will grill 14 breasts all at once and have them finsihed in 5 days.

That is what I do with the chicken...but not in those amounts lol:)

I find the Foreman grill to be helpful...I don't really care about taste and chicken can come out pretty good if it is marinated beforehand...

These days I will just eat tuna out of the can...maybe put some tabasco on it

I read that Dorian Yates simply could not handle tuna...so he boiled it and blended it with coke...sounds...yummy :worried:

Top Bottom