Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week into hst and I might call it quits...

Personally, I enjoy HST. Maybe it's because every time I go into the gym I see everyone else looking the same, doing their tired old routines, and think to myself, "damn, I'm making progress." To me, knowing how effective the program is, is what makes it enjoyable.

But to be honest, I've pretty much reached my size goals, so within the next year I'll probably be doing more strength and performance work.

TheOak84 said:
if gaining 5-10 pounds in 8 weeks is boring, then i dunno whats fun

ever here of 5x5 mang? you add 5 pounds a week with it.

as for this thread, i can see both sides arguement.

You add pounds by diet, training with intensity, and progressing. Period. Routines are just the icing.

TheOak84 said:
if gaining 5-10 pounds in 8 weeks is boring, then i dunno whats fun

Hey would you mind telling us your gains on your HST cycle? Also a rough outline of what you were eating would be really helpful..

Thanks a lot

Debaser said:
But to be honest, I've pretty much reached my size goals, so within the next year I'll probably be doing more strength and performance work.

Didn't you say about a year ago that when you gained some size you'd post pics? Can we see some? I've always been curious to see the man behind the screen.

(This is not a "call-out" or anything stupid like that. I'm just curious.)

Backlash said:
Didn't you say about a year ago that when you gained some size you'd post pics? Can we see some? I've always been curious to see the man behind the screen.

(This is not a "call-out" or anything stupid like that. I'm just curious.)

I've been very busy. I don't have a digital camera, so when I do get pics done, I'm going to get professional ones taken (like when Needsize went to a photographer). So it's a time/money situation. I'll post them for sure once they're taken, though.

Debaser said:
Personally, I enjoy HST. Maybe it's because every time I go into the gym I see everyone else looking the same, doing their tired old routines, and think to myself, "damn, I'm making progress." To me, knowing how effective the program is, is what makes it enjoyable.

Debaser-
Whats going on with you??? Ive read a few of your last posts and though i may have a different opinion on some of your ideas you actually wrote informative and helpful posts instead of ridiculing poeple!!! just like this post here yuove relayed your feelings and made some good points..i actually totally agree with what you said..to me a routine is enjoyable when its helping me achieve my goal..ive never tried hst and may never but that doesnt mean its not a good routine..karma for you bro!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
Debaser-
Whats going on with you??? Ive read a few of your last posts and though i may have a different opinion on some of your ideas you actually wrote informative and helpful posts instead of ridiculing poeple!!! just like this post here yuove relayed your feelings and made some good points..i actually totally agree with what you said..to me a routine is enjoyable when its helping me achieve my goal..ive never tried hst and may never but that doesnt mean its not a good routine..karma for you bro!!!

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Just kidding :)

Usually I post in a nice matter, every once in awhile I get caught in a bad mood though, and I turn really cynical.

Top Bottom