Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay I showed my ass really bad but

if finding reality turns you into a delusional pathological liar i hope i never do

and a bad one at that lol

Strongbro, you are too passive aggresive to throw a drink at anyone. I imagine you just did nothing and drove on, and posted what you wanted to do (your fantasy) on here.

and the baby is fine strongbro. Thanks in advance for asking!

The more you try and justify what you did, or what you claim you did, the more of an idiot you prove yourself to be imho.
Bill can't you find something else to do, really just like Plat chat yesterday bro, Im sure there are people here who will talk to you, stay the hell out of my buisness I don't know you and don't want to, so move on bro, we all know what your opinion of me is, no need to state it in every other post nigga, get a life really.

if finding reality turns you into a delusional pathological liar i hope i never do
By all means brutha it is your choice to post in any thread I make. I have never made any thread and asked for SubZero to please extend his knowledge and wisdom to me. You said it yourself bro the internet, your bros and weed are your reality. If ever my point needed to be made that statement made it for me. I like you dude so Ima just leave this alone.

and a bad one at that lol

Strongbro, you are too passive aggresive to throw a drink at anyone. I imagine you just did nothing and drove on, and posted what you wanted to do (your fantasy) on here.

and the baby is fine strongbro. Thanks in advance for asking!
LOL @ Passive Aggresive Dr. Ruth. Save you physcho babble bull shit baby doll. I have a physch test done ever 2 years sista, by professionals, not pregnant pickle eating moms to be. I know your hormones are prolly a lil fucked up right now, so I will forgive your shot in the dark analysis. Very Proud to hear that the lil one is doing good. Best of luck to you Cindy.

LOL @ Passive Aggresive Dr. Ruth. Save you physcho babble bull shit baby doll. I have a physch test done ever 2 years sista, by professionals, not pregnant pickle eating moms to be. I know your hormones are prolly a lil fucked up right now, so I will forgive your shot in the dark analysis. Very Proud to hear that the lil one is doing good. Best of luck to you Cindy.

lol thats a little better. I have not eaten one pickle though?

WTF is this thread about anyways I'm still looking for the EF diss?

Top Bottom