Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I get Shredded with this cycle considierng my diet is perfect?

You are eating 250gms of protein max....I would say this is less than perfect. Watch that much EQ too for 4 weeks. You may get dick problems!

wow, and I thought I was having enough protien!!! Well how about if i throw in more nitro tech shakes with the meals, say 3 shakes a day plus the diet i have shown you?

Shoot Me Up said:
wow, and I thought I was having enough protien!!! Well how about if i throw in more nitro tech shakes with the meals, say 3 shakes a day plus the diet i have shown you?

nitro tech? come on man, buy some normal protein and spend the extra money on good food... nitro tech is garbage... The reason i say spoend the extra money on food is that low calorie diets with ihg protein can get to be expensive when you are buying a lot of high protein, low carb, foods... Cycle looks good, and the diet needs a little tweaking, and you REALLY need to switch off nitro tech (if that wasn't a joke that you are taking it)... Any good protein will do Isopure, designer, mass quantities, optimum whey, or even some wholesale protein from a website (no brand name)....

YUM

Top Bottom