Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I diet hardcore and try to lose 30lbs in a month...

Xavier_Jones

Am I going to lose almost all of my muscle mass?

I would be running on an empty stomach and keeping calories in the sub 2500 category. Trying to get prepped for the spring, but I don't have the time to diet right and lose the 1lb a week...

6'5" 215 atm probably 15% bf

If you're at 15% BF....I find it very unlikely to meet that goal, even if you do lose a lot of muscle, unless you are fasting.

Xavier_Jones said:
Am I going to lose almost all of my muscle mass?

I would be running on an empty stomach and keeping calories in the sub 2500 category. Trying to get prepped for the spring, but I don't have the time to diet right and lose the 1lb a week...

6'5" 215 atm probably 15% bf
Since I don't have much info to work with,
I am going to say you will lose the following in this order
water
lmb
and fat

The scale CAN be 30 lbs lighter but IMO that will not be fat weigh or anythign worth value.

I also would need to see a pic of you. I have a very good idea of 6'4 225 9-10% looks in my mind, so at 6'5 215, I would think you need to keep as much muscle as you can.

The only way you will not burn up all the muscle I think you need to keep IS to diet RIGHT and not overwork yourself in the gym, as the effects will be more catabolic than you realize...

You have the entire month of Nov, Dec, Jan , Feb (Ill stop there) to watch the diet. Use your cheats for the holidays if you are going to celebrate but remember, no amount of cardio or training is going to make up for a poor diet where fat loss is concerned (superhuman genetics aside)..

If you are not eating 'decent' right now, your body will respond favorably the 1st 6-8 weeks of dieting anyway (by dieting I mean cleaning it up slightly).

What are you eating ?

Top Bottom