Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EXTREME cutting plan

PwB

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in my fat loss plan based on nclifter6feet6's approach, as well as my own. I had carbs for the last time in a while yesterday and did a carb depletion workout this morning, and will do 1 more this evening to quickly get into ketosis and a fat burning metabolism. Well, i'm starting tomorrow, and wanted to keep a weekly or biweekly diary of my results.
I'm currently 220lbs, gonna guesstimate my LBM at 200lbs.
So 200 X 5 = 1000 calories
200g protein X 4 = 800 calories
200 fat calories / 9 = 22g fat

so 200g protein, 22g fat at 1000 calories.

I plan on either 2 or 4 meals a day, depending on my schedule. All food from either chicken or turkey. I will either have 1lb. spaced 12 hours apart or 8oz. spread every 4 hours.

I will be lifting 3x a week and might do cardio/sprints depending on my energy levels.

I'll only drink water, no shakes or diet sodas b/c they all tend to bloat me. I'll be doing before and after pics too, this should be tough, hope it goes well.

no drugs, gonna use Xenadrine to speed up fat loss and it does help supress my apetite. Also Using glutamine and creatine post-workout.

make shue you take your ephedrine pills to kill that appetite and slam the heyyyyylllll out some water

> Also Using glutamine and creatine post-workout....

How much of each post workout? Together? Just mixed in water? How long are you planning on waiting post-workout (post glut/creatine) before consuming your protein?

Thanks, PwB.

And how is this supposed to work? You're 220lbs and are going to eat 1,000 calories per day? Sounds kinda of extreme. Are you trying to lose muscle too?

Without any AAS to preserve and eating so little at your size i really think your running the risk of losing just as much LBM as fat.

Either way, good luck bro.

Top Bottom