Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs suck

ark94

Alright, so i searched and could not find exactly what i wanted. Also bumping old threads isn't allowed so i thought i would start a new one, instead of jack someone elses thread.

Eggs... we all know it's the best source of protein for you, or one of the best. But honestly, when someone is bulking or cutting, whatever it is 4 eggs in the morning, 7 days a week, or even more eggs throughout the day gets old. Sure eggs taste great at first, but damn they suck after a while, they start tasting like plastic.

Now im not quite sure how many ways there are to make eggs. Quite frankly, i come downstairs 6 in the morning. Boil the water, takes about 10 minutes, have my protein shake then put the eggs in once the water starts boiling go upstairs shower and come back down 20minutes later and my eggs are boiled. All i have to do is cut them, and enjoy.... not really enjoying that anymore though.

So what ways are there to make eggs, thats not to time hogging. scrambled? Anybody have some recipes that would help out. I would love to switch it up every 2 days or so, then i won't get bored of them. Do you guys eat 4 eggs sunside up? or scrambled? or in a tortilla? What do you guys do?

Anything would help greatly, thanks.

i normally scramble mine...i was burned out on eggs myself, but i've found a nice little twist that really helps me get them down

i beat 4 eggs in a bowl...i then take 2 pieces of honey wheat bread and tear it up into pieces...i put the bread pieces into the beaten egg, then scramble...it really changes the taste for me and helps me get them down

give it a try sometime and tell me what you think

Lightly fry them on a pan and then throw them on a blender, add milk and peanut butter and your good to go. You can other stuff to it like vanilla extract to make it taste better. This way you can easily down them.

I tend to take 5 minutes and make them over easy so that theyre pseudo-runny.

What Ive been doing recently is scrambling them in a microwave safe bowl, microwaving them for 2 minutes, then topping them with Smart Balance ANPB. Awesome.

Then again, I like ANPB on everything.

i normally scramble mine...i was burned out on eggs myself, but i've found a nice little twist that really helps me get them down

i beat 4 eggs in a bowl...i then take 2 pieces of honey wheat bread and tear it up into pieces...i put the bread pieces into the beaten egg, then scramble...it really changes the taste for me and helps me get them down

Tried this today and it was a good change from the norm. I'll probably do it more often.

Normally I poach four eggs which takes a lot longer to make and definitely gets old quick.

Alright, so i searched and could not find exactly what i wanted. Also bumping old threads isn't allowed so i thought i would start a new one, instead of jack someone elses thread.

Eggs... we all know it's the best source of protein for you, or one of the best. But honestly, when someone is bulking or cutting, whatever it is 4 eggs in the morning, 7 days a week, or even more eggs throughout the day gets old. Sure eggs taste great at first, but damn they suck after a while, they start tasting like plastic.

Now im not quite sure how many ways there are to make eggs. Quite frankly, i come downstairs 6 in the morning. Boil the water, takes about 10 minutes, have my protein shake then put the eggs in once the water starts boiling go upstairs shower and come back down 20minutes later and my eggs are boiled. All i have to do is cut them, and enjoy.... not really enjoying that anymore though.

So what ways are there to make eggs, thats not to time hogging. scrambled? Anybody have some recipes that would help out. I would love to switch it up every 2 days or so, then i won't get bored of them. Do you guys eat 4 eggs sunside up? or scrambled? or in a tortilla? What do you guys do?

Anything would help greatly, thanks.

Here are 50 egg dishes.
50 Egg Dishes (1 - 10) : Recipes and Cooking : Food Network

Tried that out Sunday, tasted awesome after i got it right haha. i failed first and made it like a fucking omelete, then felt like puking when i ate it because it was liquidy in the inside. So i scrambled them and recooked them on the stove and they tasted awesome, sorted like french toast.

Thanks guys for the replies =D going to be trying everything, hard boiled sucks dick.

I use those southwestern style egg beaters and scramble those with an actual egg or two.

The peppers and whatnot that are in the beaters help with taste.

I like that pieces of bread mixed in idea, gotta try that.

I use those southwestern style egg beaters and scramble those with an actual egg or two.

The peppers and whatnot that are in the beaters help with taste.

I like that pieces of bread mixed in idea, gotta try that.

try out the pieces of the bread! it tastes... just amazing, like french toast. And its not boring to eat! Hopefully it doesn't get boring, but i still love it and its been a week!

Still though i would love to switch it up every week or so. Any other ideas?

Top Bottom