Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/Training Critique, please!

hey,
don't really know too much about the diet, but just saw your thread and f%$k me your working hard and up early. i thought i had it hard with my new job getting up at 5.30. anyway keep up the good work and happy training

Hey thanks, man! Hard work on your body sometimes seems to be a thankless job, but I know I'll get my reward and reach my goal sooner or later. It aint always easy, but it isn't bad once you get used to it. The hardest part was getting past making excuses and just doing it.

Anyways, I appreciate the comment! :)

Get rid of cereals and milk. Eat protein and carb meals together and protein and fat meals together. Do not mix protein+carb meals with fat. Your after workout meal sucks. 2 scoops of whey with dextrose would be optimal. When doing long spurts of cardio eat a protein+fat meal after. When doing HITT (interval training) eat a protein+carb meal after. I like the training split. I would nix the protein shake before the cardio and instead do it on an empty stomach (40-45 min at low to mod intensity). If you eat before you train it will just be used as energy and the fat burning process will take longer. Good luck.

Yeah...I'd change up the post-workout meal and the pre-workout meal. Put the shake after the workout, and a real meal before. Otherwise, looks good bro.

I've already ditched the milk totally, and killed the cheerios. Here's more accurately what it looks like now:

4:30 protein shake (water, 5ml flax)
6:30 scrambled eggs
9:00 4 strips Chicken, box of complete
10:45 egg, box of complete
12:00 spinach salad, Chicken (t)
14:45 4 strips Chicken, apple
16:45 protein shake (water, 5ml flax, psyllium husk), apple
Workout drink: Vendetta or Hydro Force
18:15 Tuna w/ ff mayo, lite bread
19:15 tuna spinach salad
20:15 protein shake (water, 5ml flax, psyllium husk)

So you think I should just switch my 16:45 & 18:15 meals? I think I can live with that. I'd rather not kill the complete cereal, as it has a lot of fiber and tons of vitamins.

With the workout shake, my carbs are about 175g. Without, carbs are about 150g.

I throw the flax in with my protein shake and eat an apple as my current pre workout meal. Should I eliminate the flax? I need some carbs before my workout. If I switch the shake to after, I DEFINANTLY need the carbs from the apple then. If I shouldn't have the flax in this meal as such, when do you think I should move it to?

Also, why is tuna on lite bread a bad post workout meal? I get some fast absorbing carbs along with lots of protein... ok, maybe its not quite enough carbs, but that's why I have the during workout shake...

Ok, so right now, I'm taking in about 2400 kcals... is that a little too low? I weigh about 235.

heyb atrius yomiburn is really good stuff. look into it.

Top Bottom