Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I train tonight or just move my Monday to tomorrow?

KillahBee

On a M/W/F training split (cardio and core on off days). Had to take a day trip to Monterey so my only time to train is soon (10pm). Gotta wake up at 5am for work. Other option is to just train my normal afternoon time tomorrow and end up with back-to-back training days (which I don't really like doing).

I missed my workout today to watch MNF with my grandpa so I have to make it up tomorrow.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scots, you'd be sad to know that I am considering chopping the locks off this week. I gotta be outside in August heat in NY for the next month and don't know if the hair can ahndle it. :(

I usually end up doing that at the beggining of summer. I can't stand the heat very well.

You should wear pigtails to the gym just once and try and hit on the hot fitness girl.

Cheers,
Scotsman

when I become unmotivated...and make excuses to skip a workout; I think about fat guys and how my odds of hot chicks goes down proportionally.

mightymouse69 said:
when I become unmotivated...and make excuses to skip a workout; I think about fat guys and how my odds of hot chicks goes down proportionally.

lol. I think a lot of us dudes do that. I wouldn't be skipping the w/o, I'd just............

fuck it, I'm going. peace out

Top Bottom