Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and

SugarTits said:
blushing. :rainbow:

You are doing it too? I hope you are working on getting rid of that big belly you have in your avi ;)

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and

Smurfy said:
i suppose if you add up the # of hours you're getting for those $300 every month, i suppose it has the potential to be a good deal if you are getting all the right advice

wow thanks:)

it is alot of work but i get to pick the people in the group

:artist: so its fun for me and the group!

OMEGA said:
wow thanks:)

it is alot of work but i get to pick the people in the group

:artist: so its fun for me and the group!
How many people are in the "project" right now?

double digits

cant say how many to be exact since I was told not to

sorry I have to follow orders too!

OMEGA said:
double digits

cant say how many to be exact since I was told not to

sorry I have to follow orders too!
That is awesome. Congrats to you. I am sure all of them will be happy and proud of the results.

SublimeZM said:
i havnt felt this used up after a workout since wrestling season practices...im giving the omega workout a shot for the new year

i just started, so i cant say much for actual visual results, but if the fact that i literally crawled up my steps, wincing everytime a muscle even twitched to move is any sort of a sign, this program kicks my ass.

i almost want to kill myself right now honestly it hurts so bad, and im only about to go in for my third day lol

to be honest, im actually leaving the gym a lil earlier (which is good i guess) than i was before i started omegas program but hurting a million times worse. its like startng lifting all over again

This is good since it's obviously working. Now you just need to eat/sleep enough to make all the effort worth it.

Smurfy said:
cool.

do you have a full time job as well and you do this on the side?

to tell you the truth I want or feel I am About to "groom" the OMEGA project to 9 people every 2 months

I Love it but I really am afraid and almost want to resist a larger program I FEAR not being "real" with people

I do about 2-3 other thing yes :)

I am working class all the whey lol

Angel said:
That is awesome. Congrats to you. I am sure all of them will be happy and proud of the results.

Hi ANGEL

thank you VERY much for the kind words :artist:

I and the others only care about RESULTs , not getting results is unacceptable to me and I will do all I can to make sure ALL break through to something new

I feel VERY , VERY lucky!

I mean seriously everyone has been so nice and gave us all a chance

:)

Top Bottom