Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I cruise forever?

MortalCreed

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask people here for advise. I am a 22 year old male standing at 6 foot tall and 190 pounds. I started my first steroid cycle about 3 weeks ago and I have gained 13 pounds so far.

The reason i wanted to ask for advise is I want to compete in bodybuilding and love lifting which got me interested in gear. I was mostly frustrated because I have been lifting consistently and eating for 5 years now only to make it to around 177 bulked. I then decided to make the jump on gear. The first thing I did before hand is get my blood tested. after they drew the blood I started my cycle that night. 2 days later they sent me the results and my natural testosterone was at 229 ng/dl which is far below normal especially for my age. That same day I felt the effects of the ethanate in me and my lifetime depression literally left me. that day and I actually had motivation in life and energy. My whole life I was diagnosed with ADD and depression and anxiety and given all these terrible medications with terrible sides.

I feel like a completely new person now. I can actually gain weight and oddly enough my sex drive went down. I had an almost uncontrollable sex drive on low T and now it doesn't torture me like it used to. My backne has cleared up and a shoulder injury completely healed up.

So here is where my question comes in. I am upset that I am plainly just not capable of producing testosterone naturally. I wanted to cycle off at the end but if I do that I go back to depression and everything else. The best option looks like blasting and cruising or at least cruising forever. The issue with that is im worried my balls will dissapear and wont be able to have kids someday. Should I be doing HCG treatments frequently? I just feel stuck and unsure what to do. Especially with such low T I would just lose all gains from the cycle anyway. The oil I was prescribed is more painful and worse then the black market stuff I got and more expensive.

My most recent injection hurts a lot even though I aspirated it feels very inflamed. I can hardly sit which leads me to believe I may be allergic to the carrier oil. Im debating doing a shoulder next because my butt hurts so bad.

What do you guys think? Any advise?

thanks guys.

Test E would not have effected you that fast. That was psychosomatic effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask people here for advise. I am a 22 year old male standing at 6 foot tall and 190 pounds. I started my first steroid cycle about 3 weeks ago and I have gained 13 pounds so far.

The reason i wanted to ask for advise is I want to compete in bodybuilding and love lifting which got me interested in gear. I was mostly frustrated because I have been lifting consistently and eating for 5 years now only to make it to around 177 bulked. I then decided to make the jump on gear. The first thing I did before hand is get my blood tested. after they drew the blood I started my cycle that night. 2 days later they sent me the results and my natural testosterone was at 229 ng/dl which is far below normal especially for my age. That same day I felt the effects of the ethanate in me and my lifetime depression literally left me. that day and I actually had motivation in life and energy. My whole life I was diagnosed with ADD and depression and anxiety and given all these terrible medications with terrible sides.

I feel like a completely new person now. I can actually gain weight and oddly enough my sex drive went down. I had an almost uncontrollable sex drive on low T and now it doesn't torture me like it used to. My backne has cleared up and a shoulder injury completely healed up.

So here is where my question comes in. I am upset that I am plainly just not capable of producing testosterone naturally. I wanted to cycle off at the end but if I do that I go back to depression and everything else. The best option looks like blasting and cruising or at least cruising forever. The issue with that is im worried my balls will dissapear and wont be able to have kids someday. Should I be doing HCG treatments frequently? I just feel stuck and unsure what to do. Especially with such low T I would just lose all gains from the cycle anyway. The oil I was prescribed is more painful and worse then the black market stuff I got and more expensive.

My most recent injection hurts a lot even though I aspirated it feels very inflamed. I can hardly sit which leads me to believe I may be allergic to the carrier oil. Im debating doing a shoulder next because my butt hurts so bad.

What do you guys think? Any advise?

thanks guys.

BS. Not only did your test show that you was you even said your libido has gone DOWN since started you using. Then there's your age...

read my previous posts on this subject

also check the last podcast where we talk about this.

cliff notes is you don't need steroids to lift weights. that is a FACT. you just want a short cut is all

Where are you getting this from? Not once did I say anything about requiring steroids to lift. I don't want a short cut to anything either. I had the ability when I was 19 to go on but decided against it because everyone recommended I wait till 22 minimum. I was patient enough to wait 3.5 years.

I appreciate you chiming in but this comment just felt condescending. I am interesting in your podcast and learning more. What is the name?

i agree a million percent

Hey Dylan,

I have a lot of respect for you and value your opinion. I keep reading the guys comment above and dont understand what he is trying to say. If I am doing something stupid I am willing to correct it but overall I just want to know what your advice on what to do in the future is.

I dont want to go back to such low test levels but is cycling completely off even an option?

I am just kind of frustrated with my whole situation. I didnt want to have to cruise till my 40s.

Right now I just feel like everyone is just calling me an idiot and not explaining anything to actually help. I just came here for a helping hand. Im cool with people telling me im doing something stupid. Thats why I came here to hear advise not just hear people kind of insult me.

Top Bottom