Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mother Not Impressed With Son's Crossbow, So Son Shoots Her In Chest With It!

p0ink

Son kills elderly mother with crossbow
Orlando Sentinel | 10/12/2004 | AP

PALM CITY -- A man was charged with murder after fatally shooting his elderly mother with a crossbow, officials said.

Bruce Charles Neal, 42, had been fighting with his mother, 79-year-old Jean Neal, over her will, officials said.

After taking a bike ride to cool down, he took a crossbow from the trunk of his car and shot a phone book ''so he could impress his mother with the power of the cross bow,'' according to a report by Martin County sheriff's officials. He said when she wasn't impressed, he shot her in the chest, the report said.

Bruce Neal told authorities his mother walked into the kitchen before falling. He pulled out the arrow before calling 911, telling a dispatcher ''it wasn't an accident,'' and that he was bipolar, according to the Stuart News.

Officials found Jean Neal on the floor of the kitchen and a bloody arrow on the kitchen counter, according to a police report.

Bruce Neal was handcuffed at the house, but he ''began to cry again and asked me if his mother was dead,'' wrote Detective Rebecca S. Bagley in a report.

Jean Neal was pronounced dead at Martin Memorial Medical Center.

At a court hearing Monday, Bruce Neal was ordered held without bail.

I read that shit over lunch... you should see his picture.

I can imagine the conversation..

Arrow *THWAP* into phone book.

Dude "See THAT?"

Mom "Ain't shit."

Dude "WTF"

AAP said:
I read that shit over lunch... you should see his picture.

I can imagine the conversation..

Arrow *THWAP* into phone book.

Dude "See THAT?"

Mom "Ain't shit."

Dude "WTF"

No doubt they could put that skit on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Other details (in longer version of the story), was the mother actually got up out of the chair and walked into the kitchen after he shot her. Few minutes later she fell.

He thought she was having trouble breathing so he pulled the arrow out.

Top Bottom