Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Distracted by beautiful women in the gym.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
How often does your workout get screwed up because of some fine, fine, female walking around in tight shorts with a body that could bring a dead man to life? AaaaaWoooooooo!!!!!!!

hel yeah bro i got some fine pusssy walkin around my gym

id hit you up with a beer but im almost out LOL drunk as fuk

some good chattin goin on tonite

There's a certain female at my gym that does the ultimate in distraction exercises.

My workout partner and I have termed it the "Hot Pocket" row. Very similar to a one arm dumbell row.

Except that her labia minor and majora is going all *winky* *winky *winky*

To make matters worse, she drops the dumbell, while still bent and with her leg on the bench, she looks back through her legs to see who all is looking.

100% busted...

Workout get screwed up? I'm like 10% stronger when a hot woman is watching or might be. Unlimited endurance as well. Almost. I injured my chest trying to impress the little thing at the gym. I should have known better than to try the chromes.

Dude, I just had to deal with a 5' 10" blonde volleyball player with ass and legs for days who was leaning over one of the service desks talking to a friend for about five minutes. It was pretty fucking distracting. But then again, I'm at the library...I have nothing better to do than be distracted. :D

Testosterone boy said:
Workout get screwed up? I'm like 10% stronger when a hot woman is watching or might be. Unlimited endurance as well. Almost. I injured my chest trying to impress the little thing at the gym. I should have known better than to try the chromes.

Yeah don't you wish they were thinking to themselves. "Wow, look how much that guy can lift. I'd like to fuck his brains out." HAha..

casavant said:
Dude, I just had to deal with a 5' 10" blonde volleyball player with ass and legs for days who was leaning over one of the service desks talking to a friend for about five minutes. It was pretty fucking distracting. But then again, I'm at the library...I have nothing better to do than be distracted. :D

Good god man.....5 minutes and she still went unmounted? You are slipping dood.

biteme said:

Yeah don't you wish they were thinking to themselves. "Wow, look how much that guy can lift. I'd like to fuck his brains out." HAha..

Fine women fire me up. Not because I think they give too shits- hell, sometimes I'm a little more self-conscious about looking like a meathead- but I get this great surge of sexual aggression (not the sex offender type of aggression, just that general aggressive feeling) and I channel it into the lift. Like, "I may not be fucking her, but I'm going to FUCK THIS WEIGHT UP!" :D

Top Bottom