Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

driven sports craze.......the new craze in the uk

skaman007

hi .been reading endless logs off driven sports stim free pwo craze......the reviews are amazing on uk forums.....no crash like of jack3d etc.....im gonna have to try this ..who else has tried it and is it the best pre workouts about?

yes they all prefer craze as jack3d leaves you with a come down effect....craze does not ..from the reviews on facebook pages craze is apparently ten times better than the likes off jack3d.....id much rather believe unbiased facebook reviews than reps reviews on these sort of forums

the main reason craze is proving more popular than the likes of jack3d or even n2kts is that it does not contain a geranium extract like the others do...which can leave you feling shitty .lethargic .insomniac etc .....

Hmm this is good to know, as I've been using revamp to help me come of stims. I wanted to find a pre workout to use and stay away from the fat burners for a while. What flavor is the best for Craze

I really need to try this out myself. Sounds epic

Top Bottom