Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the accutane dosage per body weight

Ic3b3rg

Hey
I am about to order some accutane.Do not know whether to order the 10mg, 20mg or the 40mg. I currently weight 235lbs. I would like to know how much per body weight or which one should i get. I know its twice daily so I do not know which miligram i should get.

Ic3b3rg said:
Hey
I am about to order some accutane.Do not know whether to order the 10mg, 20mg or the 40mg. I currently weight 235lbs. I would like to know how much per body weight or which one should i get. I know its twice daily so I do not know which miligram i should get.

1-2 mg per kg.

I would advise NOT using accutane without a doctors supervision. That and.... Do you not have health insurance? Because I got a months supply of accutane at 80mg per day for only 15$ for the doctors visit. Even the cheapest international supplier of non controlled meds (based in the UK, i'm sure you guys know who i'm talkin about) charges nearly 300$ for that. I don't see why anyone would want to order that shit for hundreds of dollars when you can find a doc to give it to ya

Anthony Starks said:
I take only 20mg eod and I never get a simple pimple.

Accutane is designed for people with severe nodular and cystic acne that does not respond to other treatments. I'm quite sure that you do not fit in this category....you're probably using it to fend off steroid induced acne.
Which doesn't make any sense because there are topicals that can fight acne for those with moderate acne....such as tazorac or differin.

For people that have a need for this drug, 20mg per day would do hardly anything. When I was younger and taking accutane, 20mg per day would have done squat...I was taking much more than that with a docs prescription.
Accutane prescribing guidelines recommend 1-2mg per kg of bodyweight, with most doctors leaning more toward 1mg/kg.

poantrex said:
Accutane is designed for people with severe nodular and cystic acne that does not respond to other treatments. I'm quite sure that you do not fit in this category....you're probably using it to fend off steroid induced acne.
Which doesn't make any sense because there are topicals that can fight acne for those with moderate acne....such as tazorac or differin.

For people that have a need for this drug, 20mg per day would do hardly anything. When I was younger and taking accutane, 20mg per day would have done squat...I was taking much more than that with a docs prescription.
Accutane prescribing guidelines recommend 1-2mg per kg of bodyweight, with most doctors leaning more toward 1mg/kg.

I was on the higher dose cycles as a teen, and while it worked, it also really dried me out. By my third cycle of accutane, my derm put me on low dose therapy, 20md eod. It has worked amazingly, no pimples with basically no sides.

Anthony Starks said:
I was on the higher dose cycles as a teen, and while it worked, it also really dried me out. By my third cycle of accutane, my derm put me on low dose therapy, 20md eod. It has worked amazingly, no pimples with basically no sides.

Sounds like a misuse of the drug. A topical could easily be used instead of accutane in your case, I believe.

poantrex said:
Sounds like a misuse of the drug. A topical could easily be used instead of accutane in your case, I believe.

Well, you and my derm can argue it out if you want, but all I know is I never got results from topicals and accutane works wonders. Why do you think you know more than a licensed derm that has actually diagnosed me in person?

poantrex I ave to agree with Anthony Starks on this one. Topicals in most cases don't do shit . Not for bad acne. I have tried every topical, and every oral available. Accutane was the only med that ever worked. Although b5 and guggulsterones seem to work very well but obviously are not a potential cure, only a short term fix.

Top Bottom