Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those with ox-only cycle (Huck, Fonz, et) exp, making mistake by not starting clomid?

THeMaCHinE

Hey, I already did some searches and can't seem to find a consistent answer -- I've gone with what I gathered was what Huck and some others did at the end of ox-only cycles -- no clomid. (if I interpreted correctly -- I don't want to put words in his mouth)

I did 7-weeks @ 40 mgs/day followed by 5 days @ 30 and 4 days @ 20. Last night was my last dose, so I'm still within the 18 hour window (9-hour half-life). Sex drive is up and balls swing low, but I don't really know how much my HPTA has been effected -- or if it has.

I gained 16 lbs. and would hate to see some of those pounds melt away through not taking clomid.

I'm looking for first-hand assurance that clomid is not needed. Or I'm looking for "you better take it" answers if you have been through the same situation and think that one should take it ... I'm not looking for "you might as well take it because it won't hurt anything" answers.

So, those that know, help is appreciated...

well since its anavar just take 100mg first 2-3 days and 50 mg ed there after. what type of var you used? you sure gained alot fo weight off the var how much did yuo bench go up? how about cardio?

Counterstrike said:
well since its anavar just take 100mg first 2-3 days and 50 mg ed there after. what type of var you used? you sure gained alot fo weight off the var how much did yuo bench go up? how about cardio?

Yeah, I was very happy with the cycle -- especially when you consider that the gains were made on only 280 mgs/wk. I'll dig up the original link that details the cycle closer and post it.

TheMachine, I've talked to huck about this a long time ago and he said that clomid would not be necessary, but he wouldn't take that chance.

I would do a 2 week cycle of clomid just to make sure.

Yeah, I know clomid sucks and I hate doing drugs when I don't have too, but I got to beleive that some significant suppression took place on 40mg ED

BigAndy69 said:
TheMachine, I've talked to huck about this a long time ago and he said that clomid would not be necessary, but he wouldn't take that chance.

I would do a 2 week cycle of clomid just to make sure.

Yeah, you're probably right -- maybe I'll go 300 mgs today, 150 mgs tomorrow and 50 mgs ed after that... (kind of a light-duty iron game protocol)

THeMaCHinE said:

Great info BigAndy -- thanks for the help!

:)

Btw, I never did do that cycle. I've been reluctant to use gear after my injury(muscle imbalances) and being out of the game for 1.5 years. I'm glad I didn't.

I'm at 206lbs at 16% currently on Clen/T3. (a year ago I was 193 at over 20%.) I'll be working on bringing up my weaknesses: shoulders and hips/midsection/Transversus abdominus.

Then I'll try creatine/glutamine(never used it) and then a Eq/ox cycle.

Top Bottom