Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

kravmaga02

I figured I would log my results with this stack so here it is.

I just started a few days ago so I've yet to see any crazy results but I have noticed a few things.

My stats:

height: 6
weight: 220 lbs
% bf: ? between 12-15 not really sure I don't have calipers

I my goal here is to recomp. I don't want to shed a bunch of weight, just replace some fat with some extra muscle.

My lifting consists of weights 2-3 days on and 1 day off
I do 1 muscle group per day ie chest, back, arms, legs, shoulders
On my off days I will do 30 mins of cardio followed by 15 mins of abs

About 2 days a week I do krav maga, boxing, and bjj, all of which are great workouts to supplement weight training. If I miss any body parts in the gym, these activities make up for it.

Dosages: Ostarine: 25mg @ noon ed. S-4: 25 mg @ 4pm and 25mg @8pm pre-workout.

I think I will run this 6-8 weeks depending on results or sides.

A few things I've noticed thus far:

The first couple days I dropped about 5-7 lbs while still being fully hydrated. My strength in the gym stayed the same but I got super lean and felt weak and tired when not in the gym. I decided to increase my food intake to offset this extreme drop. I ate alot yesterday, not even the cleanest of calories, and woke up very lean this morning so I think this stuff is burning up everything I put down. I am almost back up to 220 in the morning so I will continue to eat more than usualy calories until I stop seeing fat loss

Another change: last night during my leg/shoulder workout I had alot more energy than usual and my shoulders had a really good pump going.

My workout was this:

legs:

squats 5x5: 135, 215, 275, 295, 315
leg extensions 3x10: 135, 145, 155
leg curls 3x8: 70, 70, 70

shoulders:

superset 1:
db shoulder press 3x10 w/ 45s, 50s, 60s

with

db lateral raises 3x12 w/ 10s
db front raises: 3x12 w/ 10s
db reverse grip front raises: 3x12 w/ 10s

superset 2:

sitting bent over db side raises 3x12 w/ 10s
rear delt db raises 3x12 w/ 10s
smith machine shrugs 3x failure @ 135

I admit I don't use much weight on shoulders because I have rotator cuff issues, and I may decrease the weight on legs because my knee hurts today and I don't want to over-do it.

My diet consist of whole grain tortillas with cheese (mini quesadillas), brown rice and jerk chicken, broccolli, fiber one cereal, wheaties, milk and protein powders. I eat every two hours.

I am trying to cut simple sugars to a minimum. The only simple sugar I have is my OJ that I chase the SARMs with, since the stuff tastes like gasoline lol

I take alot of supplements/vitamins: multi, fish oil, joint supps, resveratrol, b vitamins, zma, amino acids, etc. I stopped taking creatine cuz it was giving me the sh*ts.

I hear that at these dosages the S-4/ Osta stack can be suppressive so I will take DAA during cycle and will have a SERM for PCT in case my boys shrink at all.

anyway I have arms tonight which is probly my favorite day of the week so Ill post here later with my workout and see what yall think.

I have a similar 8 week stack coming up. I am adding N2Slin and HCGenerate, followed by a mini PCT;

9-11 Unleashed/Post Cycle
9-11 Bridge Double Dosed

I have a similar 8 week stack coming up. I am adding N2Slin and HCGenerate, followed by a mini PCT;

9-11 Unleashed/Post Cycle
9-11 Bridge Double Dosed

I ran N2Burn on an SD cutting cycle once and it gave me some really bad low blood sugar symptoms. I'd be careful using anything that will affect your blood sugar if you haven't already had a run with it...

What you doin for PCT and for how long?

I think we are hijacking this bros log. I just add, that is the full cycle along with mini PCT...

I'll be keeping an eye on your results...I know I love what my SS S4 gives me...as long as your diet is dialed in and your training is on point you'll love it.

I think we are hijacking this bros log. I just add, that is the full cycle along with mini PCT...

lol well I started the log. Im curious about your PCT cuz I wasn't sure how I should run mine. I was thinking I'd use clomid and run it 50mg ed for 4 weeks and then 25mg ed for 4 weeks. Or do you think that's too much?

I've only run SD and LMG in the past so I'm used to running PCT for those. If the suppression isn't bad on this stack then I'll probly run a smaller dose

I'll be keeping an eye on your results...I know I love what my SS S4 gives me...as long as your diet is dialed in and your training is on point you'll love it.

My diet is the cleanest its been in awhile. I think my problem is sometimes I get impatient on the fat loss and cut my caloric deficit too low, then I end up with low blood sugar and feel like crap all day.

I think I've found a good middle ground here as far as not starving myself though so we'll see how it goes.

Training is good I'd say, but I guess that's why Im logging in case I need a little motivation or advice from yall.

Bout to head to the gym here in about 40 mins so Ill see yall on the flip side!

You'll do fine. Hit up the diet section and post up your diet and let others critique it

Top Bottom