Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

How late are you taking your last dose?

I take my s4 at 7:45 PM, one hour before my workout. I get off work at 8 pm and am usually in the gym by 8 30. That S4 is my last dose of the day.

My sleep seems to be more effective on this cycle, even on nights I dont get a full 8 hours, I feel more rested when I wake up than normal. I havent hit the snooze button in a few days, when normally I hit it like 4 times every morning lol

This morning I hit up cardio for 30 mins and abs for about 30 mins after that.

Abs consisted of:

leg raises 4x12-15
weighted exercise ball crunches at 25lbs: 4x20-25
hyperextensions: 3x20
rope pulldowns: 3xfailure @ 25, 30, 35
decline crunches: 2xfailure @ bodyweight

I took my first dose of S4 pre workout, my ostarine at the normal 12pm, and then my second dose of S4 5 hours after the first dose.

I dunno if its bad that I switched my S4 dose around today so it revolved around my workout, but I feel like my workouts are much better when I take it before hand.

Felt kinda lethargic after my workout cuz I hadn't eaten yet but after some chicken, a sweet potato, milk and protein and a good nap I feel much better.

I just had another casein, whey, and milk instead of another meal cuz I got boxing in a few hours and I don't wanna throw up lol

Ill post again on here after boxing before I pass out for the night.

Id start taking the dose earlier. Some have sleep issues when they take their doses too late.

I may change my last dose if it messes with my sleep any more. I've been ok the past few days though in fact I'd say my sleep has been better. Maybe my body just had to adjust to the change.

Had a good boxing session tonight. Two hours of getting my butt whipped by a little asian man:

- Shadow boxing
- focus mitts
- sparring
- focus mitts

My cardio feels like its going up. I know Im not taking GW, but I definitely felt like I could go much harder and longer (giggity) than usual. Normally I would have collapsed after whgat we did tonight, and I felt great for much of it.

I still got gassed eventually, but it took much longer to get there and a very short breather had me caught up very quickly.

Post workout:

40g of syntha-6
silk amino acids
bcaas
two bowls of jerk chicken and habanero curry brown rice
one oversized bowl of wheaties and fiber one cereal
40g of casein mixed with 8 oz of milk, glutamine and fiber powder

I lost about 4 lbs of water weight during that session, so I loaded up on water and calories afterward so I could get back up to 220 for bed time.

Should have plenty of food in my gut to digest throughout the night, so hopefully I dont wake up starving tomorrow morning...

Thats it for tonight see yall tomorrow!

Took a bunch of stuff out of Arnold's encyclopedia for tonight's back workout. That S4 is ridiculous for pre-workout I'm starting to get some serious intensity in the gym.

Romanian Deadlifts: 1 set warm up, 4 sets of 10

Wide grip pull ups 1 x failure

Close grip pull ups 1 x failure

Bent over barbell rows 4 x 8-10

Close grip pulley rows 4 x 10-12

wide grip pull downs 4 x 10

close grip pull downs 4 x 10-15

barbell pull-overs 4 x 15-20

hyper-extensions 3 x 20

leg raises 3 x 12-15

weighted exerise ball crunches 3 x 20-25

post workout:

40 grams hydro whey w/ 6 oz milk

1 oversized bowl of fiber one and wheaties

two handfuls of mixed nuts

40 grams of casein w/ 6 oz milk and 6 oz water

A few more notes on my SARM experience

positive:

- Starting to notice in the mornings I'm looking a lot more ripped than usual, even after stuffing my face the night before
- awesome workout intensity, great recovery between sets
- I've lost a slight bit of weight from my starting position, but I'm making gains in strength in almost every lift
- not feeling any signs of sides, vision or otherwise
- My sex drive isn't going crazy like it was a couple days ago, but I'm not having any trouble performing so I'm good there
- I don't feel like I'm having any suppression, the boys are still normal size

negative:

- nothing negative really. Last night I did wake up a few times throughout the night, even though my last dose of the day was about 8 hours before bed.
- however, I'm not worrired about waking up a few times as long as I am rested when I awake in the morning, wihch I have been doing fine with

Overall I'm really enjoying SARMs. I like the small but steady gains. I'm getting workouts reminiscent of my Superdrol cycles, except I'm not experiencing any suppression. Maybe not quite as much strength gain as SD, but I'm also not killing my organs lol

I am runnimg a full sarms stack and am waking 2-3 times a night too, but feelimg fantastic amd fully rested in the morning.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I am runnimg a full sarms stack and am waking 2-3 times a night too, but feelimg fantastic amd fully rested in the morning.

Same here...I can't seem to sleep more than 3 hours before I have to get up, walk around and get something to drink or a shake, and back to bed...some nights better than others. I will use N2 Sleep or Sleep Aid from Mr.Supps to knock me out on the weekends, but during the week I need to be up by 3:45-4 am to get ready for the gym & work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

The only thing that my rats have ever complained about sleep wise is GW. Makes them pretty lethargic at the high 20mg/day dose...once the day is going it's usually alright though, just brutal when they first wake up.

Same here...I can't seem to sleep more than 3 hours before I have to get up, walk around and get something to drink or a shake, and back to bed...some nights better than others. I will use N2 Sleep or Sleep Aid from Mr.Supps to knock me out on the weekends, but during the week I need to be up by 3:45-4 am to get ready for the gym & work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

My body is clearly getting all the rest it needa despite waking up so i dont worry about it. I wake just long enough to pee and take sip.of water then back to bed.

Had a good shoulder workout last night, no rotator cuff pain either which is nice.

Military- 6 x 8-10

db press- 6 x 10 > superset shrugs 2 x failure

lateral raises 4 x 10-12 (do burns w/ DB's [10 inches out for 30 sec.])

reverse db overhead laterals 4 x 10 > superset shrugs 2 x failure

front db raises 4 x 10

seated rear db raises 4 x 12-15

standing rear db raises 4 x 12-15

BB shrugs 4 x failure

Post workout:

- 40g syntha-6
- 2 small cookies (some quick carbs for glycogen)
- 40g casein w/ 8 oz milk

Top Bottom