Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time on sarms, need advice

also stacking ostarine 15mgs a day
If your using this at 15mg/day you may as well not even bother. You should be minimum of 25mg but ideally 50mg/day.
You are gaining weight. What did you think would happen? These drugs work but they are only a small fraction of the equation.
Diet and training are 95%. What do your look like?

If your using this at 15mg/day you may as well not even bother. You should be minimum of 25mg but ideally 50mg/day.
You are gaining weight. What did you think would happen? These drugs work but they are only a small fraction of the equation.
Diet and training are 95%. What do your look like?
This right here ^

what are you expecting in 2 weeks? you think you should turn into mr. olympia now? come on man, seriously.. if you cannot be realistic, you should NOT be using anything and you absolutely have less than zero business even considering using s23 at your age... to be perfectly honest, you really are not ready to be using anything until you can get your head wrapped around this properly.. you are one of those that ends up hurting themselves and gives peds a bad name because of the harm you cause... i would really just stop for now

I’m 2 weeks into my first sarms cycle
I’m using s4/andarine 50mgs a day
also stacking ostarine 15mgs a day
not seeing the kinds of results I was hoping for
only up 4 pounds
should I add in s23 here?
I’m 24 and 205 pounds and 20% body fat
bro 4 lbs in 2 weeks is great. not sure wat you expect here

Top Bottom