Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

Oh, cool. This is the way I've seen Dylan design a SARMS stack, although I'm not doing the triple stack (yet, that is. I'm watching uniquemicals for their new release. I may include it when I see it). Dylan has alot of SARMS experience. You may want to pm him to see about the clomid, but I think, if you have the HCGenerate in the cycle, you'll have an easy recovery with Unleashed/Post Cycle for 3 weeks.

Had a good arm workout. Definitely starting to get that "on" feeling. The pump I got was the best Ive had in a long time. Here's my workout:

Barbell curls 3x5 @ 95, 95, 105

db french presses 3x10, 8, 6 w/ 30,s 35s, 40s

superset 1:

hammer curls 3x8, 6, 5 w/ 50s, 60s, 65s

db overhead tri extensions: 3x10, 10, 10 @ 70, 80, 80

ex bar preacher curls: 3x6 @ 50, 50, 60

pulley t-bar push downs: 3x 10-12 @ 60, 65, 70

pulley v-bar push downs: 4x 6-8 @ 75, 80, 85, 90

Post workout meal:

, 1 scoop of glutamine, i scoop of fiber, 2 scoops hydrolized whey mixed with 12 oz milk

a head of raw broccoli with some ranch dip

over sized bowl of cereal (fiber one and wheaties mixed)

scoop of casein mixed with 8 ox of milk

scoop of bullet proof for bed time

Hoping to get some good rest tonight. I think Ive been getting some insomnia from the SARMs. Weird though because the sleep I do get is so deep and resorative that the times I wake up dont seem to matter. Ive been having some very weird, vivid dreams. I guess my REM sleep is on overdrive. Kinda trippy.

My libido seems to be through the roof too. I dont seem to be experiencing any shut down, if anything its quite the opposite;. So far Im liking the SARMs, looking forward to seeing how this cycle in going to turn out.

I'll be keeping an eye on your results...I know I love what my SS S4 gives me...as long as your diet is dialed in and your training is on point you'll love it.

Yep I love S4 porbably my favorite of the SARM compounds and SS has never failed to impress me either.

Diet is tricky......sometimes if I dont balance it right I end up eating a whole large pizza at night because my blood sugar is so low. Glad you've got it down should do wonders for you

Love that Meshuggah avatar btw \\m//

Yep I love S4 porbably my favorite of the SARM compounds and SS has never failed to impress me either.

Diet is tricky......sometimes if I dont balance it right I end up eating a whole large pizza at night because my blood sugar is so low. Glad you've got it down should do wonders for you

Love that Meshuggah avatar btw

Ya something about that blood lotus position is way too awesome...

So this morning I feel really good. My arms are sore, but not as much as they usual would be. Definitely experiencing those recovery effects of the ostarine. I think taking my ostarine dose earlier in the day helped out with the insomnia, last night I got a full night of sleep and actually woke up before my alarm feeling great, rested.

One thing I don't like, I woke up starving. I think the SARMs are causing my body to devour any calories at an extreme rate. I take casein with milk before bed to maintain slow digesting protein while I sleep, and normally this keeps me from being hungry in the morning. I guess if Im hungry in the morning it means my body was being starved for some duration during my sleep. I think I should increase to two scoops of casein before bed or maybe have a couple scoops of peanut butter... casein aint cheap...

Probably gunna do chest tonight. I wasn't going to cuz I hit tris really hard last night, but they aren't really that sore today so I bet I'll be good by 8pm. This will be a good chance to test out the strength enhancing properties of this stack., although last night I increased some weight on curls so that's already some evidence.

So far I've noticed the following benefits from this stack:

1. extreme fat shedding,
2. increased vascularity,
3. increased pumps,
4. fuller muscles/ muscle hardness
5. increased sex drive,

and the following sides:

1. insomnia (although I may have solved that problem)
2. if I don't eat more than I did before cycle, I get really lethargic

This is all after a week. So far I'm really impressed. I've done a couple superdrol cycles and noticed similar results this early on, except SD can be dangerous lol so I'm digging the SARMs right now.

I love your log man. I'm planning on running some Osta soon and then an Osta/ S4 cycle after that. Great detail, keep it up!

Yep, Sarms have the potential to show you things quickly. Some experience this, some don't, but I firmly believe as long as you're dieting properly you'll see it fast and get the most benefits

Never done osta, but as I said before, I am never let down by SS's S4. I'm excited for you, treat it right and it'll treat you right. :)

love the log brother. im tuned in.You are going to be very happy with products

Had a good chest workout tonight. Strength had gone up a bit, even though my triceps we sore I still went up 10 lbs on bench for 5 reps and still had the energy for a couple burn outs and a bunch of pulley flys.

Here was tonight's workout:

Bench press 5x5 @ 135, 205, 225, 235, 245
Bench press 2 sets to failure @ 185, 135

Pulley flyes ~10 sets to failure @ 15, 20, 25, 30,35, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20

On the flyes I varied positioning either perpendicular to the floor or somewhat parallel. When paralell I alternate reps either in front of my chest (to contract the upper-middle chest) or down in front of my waist (to contract the lower-middle part)

Post workout:

2 sccops hydrolized whey
10 oz milk
2 small chocolate chip cookies (some fast sugars)

dinner:
Large portion of jerk chicken breast
large portion of curry brown rice mixed with:

-= broccoli
- yellow onions
- green onions
- sliced garlic

pre- bedtime:

2 scoops casein
scoop of fiber
6 oz milk
1 scoop glutamine

I took an extra scoop of casein cuz my body seems to be burning through my normal dose during sleep. Gunna see if this makes it so Im not starving by morning.

My energy levels in the gym since Ive been taking S4 pre workout have been through the roof. Aggression is awesome. I have to watch myself to make sure I dont over do it, gotta watch out for injuries...

As for the insomnia I am pretty awake right now at 1:36 AM but I think its just cuz Ive been doing stuff all night and keeping myself awake. Bout to pass out soon so I'll post on here tomorrow morning after cardio and abs.

Top Bottom