Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

Tonight was cardio. Just did calisthenics at home to burn some calories. I drank a bunch of protein and literallly had a couple small handfuls of carbs, figured I would see how my body looks in the morning with minimal carbs before bed time.

Weighed in at 213 this morning. I've lost 7 lbs in 4 day, and none of it appears to be muscle. I guess I has a little more belly fat than I had thought lol I'm liking the SARMs, giving me a good base to begin my transdermal cycle with in a few days.

I'm going to put a hold on the SARM cycle and then pick it up again after my PCT for the Transdermals. I guess I'll start a log to track these transdermals and pick up on this one later. I'll keep up on this one til I get my transderms though.

Tonight I just had cardio again, havent been able to make it into the gym but tomorrow is legs so I'll be hittin it hard then!

I think I may have got a SARM suspended in DMSO. I had never heard of this before, but my family has been complaining about my breath smelling really bad. My dad specifically said I smell like someone on DMSO, so I looked up the stuff and it is often used in in vitro/vivo drug research. This concerns me a little bit, since my research turned up possible toxocity on DMSO. Have you guys heard anything about SARMs being suspended in it before? If so, should I be concerned about this side effect I've been experiencing, or am I ok with the doses I'm ingesting even if it is the same stuff?

Weighed in at 213 this morning. I've lost 7 lbs in 4 day, and none of it appears to be muscle. I guess I has a little more belly fat than I had thought lol I'm liking the SARMs, giving me a good base to begin my transdermal cycle with in a few days.

I'm going to put a hold on the SARM cycle and then pick it up again after my PCT for the Transdermals. I guess I'll start a log to track these transdermals and pick up on this one later. I'll keep up on this one til I get my transderms though.

Tonight I just had cardio again, havent been able to make it into the gym but tomorrow is legs so I'll be hittin it hard then!

glad the results have been great for you so far on the stack.. keep us updated..im following for one .

Weighed in at 215 this morning. Looking leaner than ever. Legs ended being a great workout last night. I did the same as last week but threw in an extra six sets on leg press and two on curls/extensions. Feel great this morning for my chest workout I'll update on here afterward!

regarding the dmso ,
next time go with a supplier that at very least
uses one of various peg solvents instead .

the dmso breath is supposed to be like garlic ,i think .
and an easy way to test if dmso is in the solution even if
put on skin ,will taste in mouth pretty soon .

regarding the dmso ,
next time go with a supplier that at very least
uses one of various peg solvents instead .

the dmso breath is supposed to be like garlic ,i think .
and an easy way to test if dmso is in the solution even if
put on skin ,will taste in mouth pretty soon .

Should I be worried about toxicity? I read DMSO can be neuro toxic to some people but it seemed only to infants or organisms with developing brains. Still, made me a bit nervous...

Top Bottom