Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Eviction Vs. Fonz Contest W/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
42758contest4-med.jpg

42758contest2.jpg

42758contest5.jpg

42758contest1.jpg

SOMEONE STICKY THIS THREAD

Last edited:
alright guys, lookin for some feedback, should i go ahead and try to dehydrate some, or should i just go the way i am now?

Paulo said:
more lighting bro :)

but you are lookin very good, awesome progress!!!

these are taken at my house, not exactly professional lighting. tomorrow i'm going somewhere that will have good lighting for the final shoot. It should really bring out my cuts :p you can still tell if you look hard enough!

eviction said:
these are taken at my house, not exactly professional lighting. tomorrow i'm going somewhere that will have good lighting for the final shoot. It should really bring out my cuts :p you can still tell if you look hard enough!

what kind of cycle were you on??

Is the contest still set for Aug 5th?
Or what? I'm confused.

RADAR

the thing i am happiest about is how much my gyno has retracted. It doesn't even bother me anymore! Sorry about the uneven tan and horrible peeling on my chest. I will post the back pics and final contest pics tomorrow because my back is peeling so horrible that I don't want to put any oil on it. I am going to exfoliate and rub down with aloe tonight. I tanned once last thursday and fell asleep in the bed (huge mistake since i told her to put me in for the full time) been suffering ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom