Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy. All wisdom welcome. Test 400.

NaughtyKlown

Hey guys just got some gear and I've started running 2000 mg a week of
T400 (5 injections x 400mg/ week) stacked with 150mg of turinabol (40
mg daily for 5 days). This is my first time stacking and using this combination. Is this over kill on the test? I was recommended 1200 of the t4 weekly and 40 daily of the turinabol. I'm 6 foot. 238. And have been working out consistantly for the past 6 years with 2 months off every year for full recoop. I've run 2 full 8 week cycles previously. One of primo and one of winstrol with 6 months between the 2. Is there any tips on dosage or wisdom on both of these (turinabol and t400)? I do plan on cutting dosage to taper off at the 6 week mark (1200mg week 7, 800 week 8) along with 20mg of nova just for sake of
mind. (also plan to use if nipples start getting tender). So please any info and wisdom
is greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah nizoral to help with hair issues as I've read
this could help. Am I on the right path? My goals are to reach 250 with approx 8% body fat and keep my hair. Haha.

test wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to high bro, and lower to t-bol dosage too, you say u have only run two cycles? Well why did you suddenly decide to put over 2 grams of gear into your body a week, this is an insanely high dose, especially with your cycle history, i do not know your bf so i dont how much of the 238 is muscle. If you want to go on high end with test 750-1000 is plenty. I myself am runnning 800 right now and its definately enough. Just dont go over a 1000 bro.

1000? Alright thanks guys. My bf is about 12%. Crap I bought way too much I figured I'd run 1- 400mg shot a day since I thought the recomended dosage was on the lower end. Good thing it's only week one. So the 400 in t400 means 400mg a ml right? Or am I going about this information all wrong. So the one shot spaced 2 times weekly would be the best bet? What should I lower the t-bol down to? 20-30?

My body is running a marathon that my brain can't comprehend. That's the best I can explain it haha. As for stats my total weight went up 8 lbs my arms went up about 20 each. Bench and back 40. Silly me neglected legs this week. But my eyes burn and they look like I've been crying.

wow...thats an ass load of gear for a week of test...anyways like they said run it twice a week on mon and then thurs. that will be 800mg a week which is plenty..i actually run 400 but whatever. btw if that has propionate in it, u could shoot a low dose just about every other day

Consider it a big frontload and continue next week at 800mg. T400 usually stings like fuck too! so 2g's of the stuff....DAMN!

Hey guys just got some gear and I've started running 2000 mg a week of
T400 (5 injections x 400mg/ week) stacked with 150mg of turinabol (40
mg daily for 5 days). This is my first time stacking and using this combination. Is this over kill on the test? I was recommended 1200 of the t4 weekly and 40 daily of the turinabol. I'm 6 foot. 238. And have been working out consistantly for the past 6 years with 2 months off every year for full recoop. I've run 2 full 8 week cycles previously. One of primo and one of winstrol with 6 months between the 2. Is there any tips on dosage or wisdom on both of these (turinabol and t400)? I do plan on cutting dosage to taper off at the 6 week mark (1200mg week 7, 800 week 8) along with 20mg of nova just for sake of
mind. (also plan to use if nipples start getting tender). So please any info and wisdom
is greatly appreciated.
2000mg every week is a pro dose bro.. then adding more on top wow.

Top Bottom