Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint problems from AAS?

smaretick

Just recently finished a cycle of d-bol (started at 20mg ED & worked up to 40mg ED) and Test e (500mg/wk). After the last few workouts, I have had sore joints for a few days...especially my knees. They don't seem to bother me when I'm just sitting, but when I try to get up, my knees are extremely stiff and it takes a few minutes of walking to loosen them up.
Heard that glucosamine or even deca has helped this.
For my next cycle, I'm thinking of starting off with drol instead of d-bol since I heard that drol lubricates your joints.
...or, it could just be a factor of my age...I'm 53.
My other stats are 5'6", 175lbs, 9% bf.
Any comments/input on my glucosamine/deca/drol knowledge would be appreciated.

glucosamine and condroiten with MSN ... you should just always take that..
..if you have some problems with you knees..so like drol will lubricate the knee .it will kind of mask the pain while you are doing additional damage to the knee.. and later they will hurt worse... be careful dont mess up your knees..

Mr_MAX said:
glucosamine and condroiten with MSN ... you should just always take that..
..if you have some problems with you knees..so like drol will lubricate the knee .it will kind of mask the pain while you are doing additional damage to the knee.. and later they will hurt worse... be careful dont mess up your knees..

thanks bro...just threw some K your way.

This is a longshot, but did you agressively use anti-e's during your cycle and/or PCT? Driving estrogen levels too low can cause a "brittleness" that feels sort of like whole-body tendonitis.

mrplunkey said:
This is a longshot, but did you agressively use anti-e's during your cycle and/or PCT? Driving estrogen levels too low can cause a "brittleness" that feels sort of like whole-body tendonitis.

I think so...I had 60x10mg tamoxifen & used them all up...

Top Bottom