Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs. deca for bulking?

Cerusieo

I heard both equipoise and deca were excellent for bulking but I'm not sure which one you would recommend in my situation
I mostly focus on cutting down over the past few years. I'm now down to about 14% body fat compared to being about 25 to 28% 3 years ago
my first cycle was just testosterone and now I would like to bulk up and put on some more muscle mass. I weigh around 200 lb and I would like to put on 10 to 15 lbs without increasing body fat too much
which one would you pick between those two steroids?

I heard both equipoise and deca were excellent for bulking but I'm not sure which one you would recommend in my situation
I mostly focus on cutting down over the past few years. I'm now down to about 14% body fat compared to being about 25 to 28% 3 years ago
my first cycle was just testosterone and now I would like to bulk up and put on some more muscle mass. I weigh around 200 lb and I would like to put on 10 to 15 lbs without increasing body fat too much
Deca is awesome for bulking. Prob one of the best out there for putting on size.
EQ is good as well but your cycle length should be longer in the 14-16 week range. EQ will be drier and slower gains.
My second cycle was test/deca and was a successful bulk. Think I did 200 test and 300 deca for 12 weeks. If I had to do it again this is the route I would go. I would save the EQ for when you have a little more experience and when your physique is closer to where you want it and then you can run a longer cycle and get some lean gains.

deca is going to be better overall for bulking.. of course diet will dictate a lot of this and you certainly could accommodate for that with eq as well but if you have to pick, deca would be the more optimal choice...

I dont think anything matches deca durabolin for bulking, deca and dbol of course

ugfreak and para pharma sell outstanding deca and EQ
Check them out and grab both.

Equipoise is great for competing but that deca is good for those in the off-season.

Top Bottom