Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs. deca for bulking?

Deca for me, it is definitely the GOAT. You can also try equipoise though. It's not bad for bulking.

I like equipoise because it has low side effects and it's easy to use plus, it's a slow Builder.

I'm one of the biggest Advocates on here for Deca. I absolutely love it. You won't find a better steroid.

You can definitely bulk on equipoise, I've done it before and I've seen others do it.

I heard both equipoise and deca were excellent for bulking but I'm not sure which one you would recommend in my situation
I mostly focus on cutting down over the past few years. I'm now down to about 14% body fat compared to being about 25 to 28% 3 years ago
my first cycle was just testosterone and now I would like to bulk up and put on some more muscle mass. I weigh around 200 lb and I would like to put on 10 to 15 lbs without increasing body fat too much
which one would you pick between those two steroids?
I like them both I will use them both

I like equipoise because it has low side effects and it's easy to use plus, it's a slow Builder.
Love EQ for this reason and EQ is no slouch for turning the appetite up. I am going to use 5-600mg EQ and 300mg NPP with test and drol for my next bulk

Top Bottom