Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many different workouts do you do per body part?

willworkforhead

I always thought all you needed to was 3 sets of 10 per body part. Like 3 sets of 10 on curls and that be all for biceps. Well I've never really done this on legs since I started working out and I've seen the most progress in my legs. I always do Squats, Leg press, Leg extensions, and leg curls. So I'm thinking of adding other excercises to other muscles. Would this be smart?? I mean I am ALWAYS sore after all my workouts no matter what it is, and I ALWAYS do enough weight that failure will happen on the 3rd set around 8 to 10. But after a few minutes I feel like I could do another lift. Should I??

you mean 'how many EXERCISES per body part.'

to each his own, but what works for me is 2-3 exercises per muscle, for 3-4 sets per exercise.

...well i do 3-4 exercises/bp and no more than 3 sets/ exercise(usually only 2)...i really only do one "working" set per bp, and since doing this i have gone up in almost every lift, every time i go into the gym...its f'n way better this way imo...

Top Bottom