Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Major cycle DAMN excited but need a little help

Bull 425

Ok this really my first major cycle of dbol sust and anadrol...... I have took dbol before but din't know what the hell it was...so here it is

week 1 sust 500mg dbol 7 aday anadrol1 aday
week2 sust 500mg dbol 7 aday anadrol1aday
week3 sust 750mg dbol8 aday anadrol 2aday
week4 sust 750mg dbol8 aday anadrol2 aday
week5 sust500mg dbol7aday anadrol 1 aday
week6 sust500mg dbol7aday anadrol 1 aday

Plus nov and clomid i was going to take nov once a week and clomid post cycle so is this a straight cycle to gain mass and strength thanks for the input!!!!!!!the dbol is 5mg..
Question though isn't anadrol a good mass and strength sup..

Last edited:
bad cycle bro...flat put just not good in anywaywhere to start its all wrong...

make the sust longer, dont pyramid doses, dont d dbol and anadrol at the same time, dont do drol for 6 weeks....

Basically if you think this is a good cycle dont even consider drol yet sorry for the harsh works but there alot wrong here

Well, If your set on running a 6 week cycle you should drop the sustenon and get either suspension or prop. If I had the 3 compounds listed I'd run them in a cycle like this.

sust 500mgs e/w for 10 weeks
dbol 35-40mgs ed for 6 weeks
anadrol 1 ed for 6 weeks.

Also in the above cycle you could drop the dbol and use 100mgs of anadrol ed. or drop the anadrol and stick with the dbol at 35-40mgs ed. By the way you could do great with one or the other. Also like the other bro's said don't taper doses thats an old theory that not many use anymore.

Top Bottom