Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Be big to get cut

Building a great physique is like building a house. Each workout is planting one brick. It just takes time man. There's no secret.

It took me 10 years to win my pro card.

It's like that age old saying "It takes 10,000 hours to become truly great at anything"

Yes. But not until I'd trained for 22 years. Based on your original reply I'm gonna say you can, by all means, start reading up on roids etc but hold off a little. Work on that diet. Try adding healthy fat over carbs.

Propa vet then you bruva [emoji1320] how old are u mob if u don’t mind me asking mate....
Yer I have no plans to take anything, I’m still swimming in the shallows I see no sense in jumping straight into the deep like most of these f**ls I read about. Why shoot a weapon if you don’t know how to aim [emoji1376]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building a great physique is like building a house. Each workout is planting one brick. It just takes time man. There's no secret.

It took me 10 years to win my pro card.

It's like that age old saying "It takes 10,000 hours to become truly great at anything"

I like that analogy
Brick by brick [emoji1320]

You can certainly gain good mass without eating a lot of carbs. Someone like you might benefit from tracking calories to ensure you are eating enough each day.

You can certainly gain good mass without eating a lot of carbs. Someone like you might benefit from tracking calories to ensure you are eating enough each day.

I do have them planned buddy
day-for-day... higher carb diet. Yet I’m failing miserably. This is why I think it’s time for a new strategy n new expectations. Otherwise I’ll chew my self up

Propa vet then you bruva [emoji1320] how old are u mob if u don’t mind me asking mate....
Yer I have no plans to take anything, I’m still swimming in the shallows I see no sense in jumping straight into the deep like most of these f**ls I read about. Why shoot a weapon if you don’t know how to aim [emoji1376]

Top Bottom