Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Be big to get cut

Ectospective

Stupid Q.

Do I have to weigh 190+ before I can let’s say “ look good “

How would I gain/look not eating much carbs but more protein at 165lb?

Forgive my stupidity. What I’m getting at is I HATE carbs, genuinely. I tolerate them with great difficulty sometimes so my question really is, what will I see as apposed to bulking if I have a higher protein diet at 165lb.
Hope you understand.. I swear this isn’t slapstick.
Cheers boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not really sure how to answer that when i know nothing about you... how tall are you? what is your body fat? why do you have to weight 190 to look good? what makes you come up with that number??? is there something special about 190 that i dont know about? is there not this thing called a keto diet where people pretty much cut out carbs and it works for them right? i dont like it but it works for some so why would you not be able to do that? im lost here

if you are 5'5" and 165 pounds at 8% body fat then you will look fantastic

if you are 6 foot and the same weight and bf you will probably look like a stick

it is completely subjective.. also some guys have really tiny bone structure. my exes son weighed 115 pounds but he was ripped, he had a really tiny frame. if he put on 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass he would destroy everyone in his weight class

Ok my bad

I’m 5”11-6ft
Body weight: 9%
165lb as of last night

I’m naturally small built with big shoulders ( small waist, small wrists )
I hate on my self for feeling so skinny
But I get compliments and even the bigger boys in my gym tend to look over at me.

I am under the impression I have to be big built to build big muscle?! Is this not true? Can I still build and get bigger with less carbs. For two years I’ve been trying to deal with my carb phobia. I generally eat good for 3 days get FULL but then my body reacts to that by saying NO MORE and I’ll subconsciously not eat, and that’s the cycle I end up in.

Basically boys Im under the impression I have to be fat/fatter to get to where I want to be ( bigger ). I’ve been chasing the bulky look because I’ve always been skinny, but if I can still mass out on less carbs that would be ideal.
I hope I’ve made it a bit clearer, don’t shut me down boys. [emoji1305] appreciate all your replies

Wow 10 years [emoji15] that’s a long time
Cheers bro

I've been training for 38 years. Back when I started making notes (lifting from 15 notes from 18) I was 175lbs. I'm now 280

Is that including cycles?
I’ve thought about AAS not sure if it’s a route I’m up for taking though

Yes. But not until I'd trained for 22 years. Based on your original reply I'm gonna say you can, by all means, start reading up on roids etc but hold off a little. Work on that diet. Try adding healthy fat over carbs.

Top Bottom