Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one use melanotan 2?

Here's the thing about the "older" looking skin: If you look at your face under a special ultra violet light (I think) it will show all the skin damage that is already there, spots, wrinkles etc etc. Melanotan2 basically highlights and brings out some of these things because it is increasing melanin in the skin- all the surface blemishes that were otherwise invisible to the naked eye can show up. I even had a birthmark that I didn't know about suddenly appear on my intercostals. That's what I think people are seeing. And, if a tan brings out muscular definition, it is also going to show more wrinkles in the face, right?

I already looked 10 years older than I am before melanotan and I still do after it! lol. No one made any comments on me aging, just on getting more tan!

This is a bump for anyone else with this type of question. I finally came across an example of what I was talking about for the uv light...

Skin Matters: Changing the Face of Skin Care

I gather then, that it can bring out what look like sun "freckles"? Just like someone who has spent too much time in the sun for years and has pigment blemishes, but that its only real noticable under UV, aka "black light"? What about the dry, leatheryness? I'm interested because I definately want to try this. I am assuming whatever aging look the melonatan gives you is still better than the real effects of extended exposure to the sun. What about fat-loss, nausea and libido?

I gather then, that it can bring out what look like sun "freckles"? Just like someone who has spent too much time in the sun for years and has pigment blemishes, but that its only real noticable under UV, aka "black light"? What about the dry, leatheryness? I'm interested because I definately want to try this. I am assuming whatever aging look the melonatan gives you is still better than the real effects of extended exposure to the sun. What about fat-loss, nausea and libido?

I'm 4 shots in and I'm already seeing it in my face. Freckles have darkened up a bit too. The first three times I got nausea about 10-20 minutes after the shot that lasted maybe half an hour. Not too bad.

I'm not getting instant wood or anything but will wake up with a raging hard on or just be very "responsive" later on. I'm running it at .4 mg per day for now.

I'm 4 shots in and I'm already seeing it in my face. Freckles have darkened up a bit too. The first three times I got nausea about 10-20 minutes after the shot that lasted maybe half an hour. Not too bad.

I'm not getting instant wood or anything but will wake up with a raging hard on or just be very "responsive" later on. I'm running it at .4 mg per day for now.

Thanks 2evil, can you keep us posted? Sounds great.

I used it a couple of months ago and the girlfriend told me to stop because she said I had a chocolate dick..lololo it made me so dark I looked bi-racial.. goood stuff

Shoot it right before bed so it will not make you sick...

Top Bottom