Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one use melanotan 2?

29/30 is the guage of the needle or its thickness, the 12mm, 16mm etc refers to its length. If you buy your syringes at a store just ask for insulin syringes. They are generally 16mm long and 29-31 guage thick. Hope that helps.

Ok, thanks, one more question:

My syringe has been laying horizontal for about 12 hours in the fridge, does that effect anything?

Positive Side Effects: Used .5 mg once and maintained a tan for nearly 60 days.

Negative Side Effects: Mild headache for 3-4 days post injection; mild stomach discomfort for 3-4 days.

I doubt I'll ever use tanning beds again.

I've been injection about 5mg totally now, in the last days I've done a combination of 0.25mg+0.25mg. But I haven't gotten any darker. Is this normal? I'm a low type 2.

I've been injection about 5mg totally now, in the last days I've done a combination of 0.25mg+0.25mg. But I haven't gotten any darker. Is this normal? I'm a low type 2.

If your skin type is more towards type one than 2 it you probably won't see a dramatic effect until around 25-35mg.
Once you hit 35 or 40 you should be pretty dark and could go into the maintenance phase. I would start out with one inj. of 1mg once a week to see if you can maintain your color, if not then go to .75mg twice a week.

Top Bottom