Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

80 mg Anavar for 3 weeks? What can I expect?

frorider6

I have about 3 weeks before I ship off to basic training. I think I'm going to run 80 mg Ox ed until 2 days before I leave and then I'll hit 200 mg Clomid for 2 days just for good measure.

My training consists of running 6 days per week and lifting 3 days. The lifting will focus on compound movements like deadlift, based on Corn's Old School Method without all the squat work. My legs will be getting enough work with all the running and I don't want to rish injury.

So will I gain anything from this? If so, will I be able to keep it? Or will the gains go away a couple days after I stop? I hear you get great strength gains, but do you keep those?

Basically I just want to know if it's worth doing or should I just save it and run 40 mg ed for 8 weeks when I'm out of training.

BAD idea. If the 80mg shuts you down the 2 days of clomid will not bring you back. I can't imagine anything worse than trying to survive basic training while going through an HPTA crash. OMG you will pray to die.

ulter said:
BAD idea. If the 80mg shuts you down the 2 days of clomid will not bring you back. I can't imagine anything worse than trying to survive basic training while going through an HPTA crash. OMG you will pray to die.
This is what I was thinking. Anavar WILL shut you down at anything other then very low doses.

I agree, if you take 8 IP tabs it will only be about 25mg's.
Gains off var are keepable, except the strength part. That will go away after the var clears.

If you take all the Var in one morning dose and supplement ZMA before bed you can keep from being completly shut down. I did that once and had minimal testicular shrinkage and little to no "crash" post cycle.

I would not expect much in the way of size gains tho.

gow ith generic 40 mg var's atleast they are accurately dosed, then its not a guessing game. 80 may see nose bleeds and stuff and IMO is a waste, and if its ip 200mg ED is a waste

Thanks for the posts guys. I did it for 3 days but decided against continuing. I'm going to save it and maybe run it with 400 mg test the first chance I get.

Top Bottom