Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 Year Old seeking info

Status
Not open for further replies.

HateKraZe

Now, im pretty sure how this thread will go, i`ve read it before. But im looking for actual facts that are backed by research, and also welcome your opinions of course. My name is Daven, and i am 18 years old. I know that steroids can mess you up in the longterm and ive read all the classic steroids are bad for teens talk and that you should wait until you reach your biological limit first before even considering it. But is there a safe way to minimally use it shortterm without these bad longterm effects?

I know what im hoping for is an eay way to get big, and i know i really should just wait it out and get big naturally. But im wondering if there is a way i can gain a decent amount of size by very controlled and moderate usage of steroids until im a bit bigger and can more easily stay motivated at the gym. Im not bad off right now, ive been working out for a year now learning as much as i could while i went on, but i find it hard to stay motivated by staying so small compared to many there. I know how to diet, i know generally what my body likes for workouts and such. So is there a way you guys think i can "boost" my gains for a bit just to get going and then continue on after without?

I know there are alot of kids that disregard the general opinion that steroids will mess you up at such young ages. And from what ive found online by some searching, it seems like these problems come from miss-use and being uninformed causing your body to stop producing it on its own by making these mistakes. So is there a product i can take very strictly and with a build that i can continue building upon from then on naturally? I know at my age there is plenty of testosterone being produced, but you cant blame me for being curious of any way to boost it further for a bit to get a good base going.

So please post any information, opinions, and experiences you have with something like this. Whether it turns out to be a good option, or i learn for good WHY exactly it is a bad idea, i beleive this thread will help me. So dont be afraid to post solid info, or message me if you dont feel comfortable posting here. Thanks guys

Btw, ive read the site rules and have seen that useage below th age of 21 is not condoned. Instead of saying this with a disapointed smiley face at the end or whatever (lol), please take the time to inform me and any others that will run into this thread at future dates why it is wrong. You may know, but when you tell most people its just wrong and dont give a reason, we cant always find out for sure why with all the misinformation around.

I think you answered yourself on this one you will not get any help don't do steroids and build a base unless you want to fuck yourself and have tits

Your too young for juice. Go to ntbm and get some protein, creatine, and multis and eat and train. You have more than enough natty test to grow.

NTBM REP

At 18 your body produces enough test that, with enough food, can blow you up. As long as your diet and training are on par, you could easily keep growing well into your 20s before it slows down.

You may think you know how to eat and lift, but I promise you if you put your diet up in the diet section, and your lifting routine up in the weights forum, you will realize how off you really are.

AAS aren't a majic potion, so if you can'y grow without them, you can't grow with them.

Your 18, you've been working out for only a year, which means u barely know the basics. At your age and because Ur just starting out there is lots of room to grow naturally. Your almost a man, now it's time to start eating and training like one.

I know there are alot of kids that disregard the general opinion that steroids will mess you up at such young ages. And from what ive found online by some searching, it seems like these problems come from miss-use and being uninformed causing your body to stop producing it on its own by making these mistakes. So is there a product i can take very strictly and with a build that i can continue building upon from then on naturally? I know at my age there is plenty of testosterone being produced, but you cant blame me for being curious of any way to boost it further for a bit to get a good base going.

You are breaking the rules here, so your right that this post will go. But let me just give you an example of why your strategy is wrong. There is no such thing as using steroids to build a base it just doesn't work that way. A real solid base takes time and a lot of hard work and dedication. That would be like building a really nice house with no foundation, sure it looks nice when it's done.... but eventually it's going to fall down. That's what will happen to any results you might achieve.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been reasearching naturaly bodybuilding for a while now, im not saying what ive learned is perfect by any means and i know i have a ways to go from here, but ive been getting people to critique me as ive gone on, everything from diet to workouts. Ive experimented with what works and have made some good gains and found what i think works best for me. Maybe only a year, but ive learned alot about what my body works better with from routines like riptoes SS, 5x5, splits, fullbody's, etc. Im not saying im great by any means, but im trying to get across that im looking for INFO why its bad, not just whether you guys beleive i should or not. Like i said, just saying dont do it wont cut it, and i know my body produces alot of test at my age. Ive made gains, im trying to learn about the biggest craze in the bodybuilding world so i can at least know why it isnt recomended. Like i said, i dont mind your guy's opinions, im just looking for a little more meat to the answers.

Please at least direct me to somewhere with credited info on this...

Closed.

workout and eat bodybuilding food.

I didn't touch juice till I was 28.. that was after 13 years of lifting.. 11 of those years hardcore training. so what makes you ready to juice at 18 after just a year of so-so training?

steroids are hormones, and you should stay away till your body if mature.. i would say 26+ is the best age with 8 years of natural lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom