Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Hey guys...it's Wednesday afternoon...just a quick note. I've had something personal come up this afternoon and will be away for a couple of days. My training won't be impacted too much but my computer access will be limited so I'll get updates on if I can and if not, I'll have them up by Saturday, including my round 4 pics.

25homes....if you read this....I'll get your pics up in a couple hours, as soon as I get home.

Talk soon all...keep training hard.

I'm out on the west coast in Vancouver and it's amazing what a change of scenery does. So nice to be away from the -40 temps for a little bit. I love the ocean too and being in a big city next to the water...perfect! I had a late flight so got a quick workout in last night and will get that up a bit later today. My diet is still on point. I premake most of my meals and packed most of them to take with me! Crazy I know!! lol I should be going home tomorrow (even though I never want to go home) but anything beyond that and I'll be scrambling for food stuff.

Have a great morning everyone! :)

Dam chika you got your stuff so together. Hope all is ok.
Safe flight hunny pie!

March 2 - Wednesday

Was a pretty quick workout tonight and basically an exact replica of the last time I did this one.

Started with the usual 10 min warm up. Eliptical tonight.

Hang Cleans

bar - 10
bar - 10
10 lbs - 6

Incline Leg Press

180 - 10
270 - 10
290 - 10

SLDL

70 - 10
90 - 10
90 - 9

20 mins cardio..intervals on the treadmill...walking/ jogging.

I have definitely noticed a decrease in strength. Not that my numbers have gone down but I'm not anticipating them going up much now, either. It's the cut in calories and carbs and pretty much to be expected. I'm going to revisit my diet on the weekend with a friend of mine. I'm experiencing a lot of what I have been for the last year. I see that initial drop when I change calorie levels and then I just sit there in weight. It can be discouraging because this time I've actually been consistant and not cheating and I'm just not seeing the changes. I have a couple of thoughts on changes I'm going to make heading into the last 6 weeks but it won't be until Saturday and I'll do a little consulting first.

Back to that virtue I'm decidedly lacking....PATIENCE! ;)

I've found a gym where I'm at and will be hitting it up later today. Back home tomorrow.

Thursday, March 3

Hit up a gym in Vancouver with an old friend last night. It was a great workout. Great to be in a different place and training with someone who is full of motivation.

We did a back workout. I've been doing the 10x3 training, which is lower volume and not body part specific, and did I ever feel it last night. What a difference not having specific body part days..wow! My back was on fire!!

Seated cable rows

80 - 12
90 - 10
100 - 8
110 - 6

DB rows

25 - 12
30 - 10
35 - 8
35 - 6

Wide grip lat pulldown

80 - 12
90 - 10
100 - 8
110 - 6

Wide grip seated row

80 - 12
90 - 10
100 - 8
110 - 6

No formal cardio tonight.

I also had my first cheat of the program. I ate a salad with chicken at a restaurant. I ate some bread too. Nothing too extreme but I didn't count the calories either. Not gonna lie...a bottle of wine and/or some whiskey was sounding like a really good idea but I restrained myself, mainly because I knew I'd feel sick for about 3 days. It was nice to step away from the contest for just a brief moment and have a little fun.

I'm heading home this afternoon. Not looking forward to going back to the cold. It's hard to believe we're half way done already. 6 more weeks to go. :)

Mmmmmmmmm whiskey! My Texan ass looooves the stuff lol. Nice job restraining yourself though girl :)

Mmmmmmmmm whiskey! My Texan ass looooves the stuff lol. Nice job restraining yourself though girl :)

LOL...yep...I prefer whiskey over wine. I'm sitting here thinking how great that would be too!! mmmmmmm

Girl I already know exactly what I'm having the minute I'm able to lol don't worry. I had a cheat night a few days ago. My mother made this amazing pasta....whole wheat pasta, peppers, onions, grilled chicken, etc...I couldn't pass it up! Did cardio afterwards though lol

Girl I already know exactly what I'm having the minute I'm able to lol don't worry. I had a cheat night a few days ago. My mother made this amazing pasta....whole wheat pasta, peppers, onions, grilled chicken, etc...I couldn't pass it up! Did cardio afterwards though lol

LOL...nice!! I felt bad for about 5 seconds and then thought...one cheat meal isn't gonna kill me! Sometimes a brief escape is a good thing. I'm still thinking about whiskey though. LOL

Top Bottom