Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

oh hell yes! that is how its done... looks like you got a good range of motion with the legs too...
im trying to get my calves up... but i will tell you, i could not do that right now to save my life...
KILL THAT SHIT!!!
gotta give respect for the video people, not many here willing to put the extra effort into documenting this on video...
now you are just crazy to tape a PR like that with one hand on the camera... i like!

Thanks Moya! This made me laugh...crazy it is baby! If you're not walking the edge with one foot hanging off...you're not living! ;)

My calves are probably one of my stronger areas, even though they don't really look like it. The donkee calf raise machine is the only machine I can do the whole stack on without much trouble. Bench press on the other hand...not so strong.

Rick..thanks so much! I didn't think I'd be walking today but it's not too bad.

Yesterday was the first day I've had trouble with my diet. I did not cheat but rather, didn't eat enough. I had my pre/ post workout nutrition bang on and the rest...not great. It's basically a carry over from Saturday. With the weekend being so busy, I didn't have the time to properly prepare food and I just don't do as well when I'm not organized. I spent about 3 hours last evening getting organized, making food for the week and getting my meals planned out.

Calories yesterday were only 1215 with a 50/25/25 split. Got 4L of water.

Was up this morning at 5 am and out in the minus freakin 35 temp to get 45 mins of moderate cardio in on the elliptical.

My good news of the morning is that I'm down 4 lbs this week. About damn time! :)

Last edited:

Wow Roxy! 4 pounds! WTG.. that's awesome. I'm starting to bite my fingernails cause my weight hasn't dropped in fact, it's been gaining.. not sure what I need o be doing to keep leaning out.. cause I know I'm up in muscle, but I want to keep burning fattttt.

Wow Roxy! 4 pounds! WTG.. that's awesome. I'm starting to bite my fingernails cause my weight hasn't dropped in fact, it's been gaining.. not sure what I need o be doing to keep leaning out.. cause I know I'm up in muscle, but I want to keep burning fattttt.

I hear ya! I went up too so it's nice to finally see a drop. It's different if you're starting out lean and gaining muscle but I need to drop fat, as well, so have been waiting for that to start happening!! It's the change in diet this last week, I'm sure but I need the scale to keep going down now till the end.

I've had a few pm's about what kind of supplements I'm taking. I guess I haven't written much about that. It's been a bit of a stress spot to be honest.

The cycle that was recommended for me for weeks 1-10 was:

1-10 primo 100 mcg once a week
4-10 katanadrol 200 mg daily
1-5 npp 50 mg x 3 times a week
1-10 T3 ramping up to 75 for bulk of cycle
4-10 clen ramping up to 100 for bulk of cycle
1-6 need2slin 3 caps/day
1-4 forged burner 1 cap twice a day
6-10 thimucase on stomach every day

Here's what I've done (starting at 9 weeks)

100 mcg primo - twice - last one was last Friday.
T3 now up to 75

Two things...the gear I got from Gentleman's Club Anabolics is amazing. They have great shipping (to Canada in 3-4 days), very good prices and excellent quality stuff. I tried one of the clen tabs just to see and it was strong. I've used different types of clen before (including clen syrup) and I was impressed.

Second...I do not think I will be continuing the primo. I was warned by a couple women I really respect of the sides and I chose to try it anyway. I'm beginning to see an inkling of a side or two and I want to get out before it's too late. My tolerance for sides is low. And a little cautionary note for all the men who read this....women are so different! (goes without saying, I know lol) Just because something works great for you, does not mean it will effect us the same. If you are in relationships and encouraging your significant other to use or you're just talking to women in the gym...make sure you do the research from other women. You think you know but you may not and once you're in, it could be too late. Ok..I'm getting down off my soap box. :)

Anyway....

I have had to improvise a bit. I couldn't afford all the extra supplements recommended at the time, so I've been using what I have, for the most part, with the exception of what I bought from GCA.

So..the last 6 weeks will be:

-T3
-Clen
-Either winny or anavar - I haven't decided for sure but I like both of them. For me, they have very limited sides. Var helps me put on muscle and winny makes me really hard and dry.
-liver guard and additional milk thistle

I also use:
-a fatburner from a local shop. My bro gave me a bottle..it's a clean energy and I don't feel trippy on it.
- BCAA's
-multivitamin
-fish oil
-taurine
-extra vitamin D, calcium, vitamin E
-5 HTP (I take this for mood regulation)
-women's probiotics
-digestive enzymes

I am looking at ordering some bridge for the post cycle. I'd really like to try adderllin too.

I've also been looking at peptides trying to find one that would be best suited for weight loss/ skin tightening but it's become like learning a new language and I just haven't figured out what to order, how much, doses etc. It's a work in progress. They need a Peptides Guide for Dummies!!

So..that is my supplement summary!

Last edited:

thanks for posting this up. Have you ever taken katana? im amazed with this stuff and im on a lower dose.

Dam gurl. Thats exactly how youre supposed to use that legpres. Perfect form on that and dam nice load. Keep on KILLIN THAT SHIT gurl!
Calves too, beauty beauty beauty chika!

I've had a few pm's about what kind of supplements I'm taking. I guess I haven't written much about that. It's been a bit of a stress spot to be honest.

The cycle that was recommended for me for weeks 1-10 was:

1-10 primo 100 mcg once a week
4-10 katanadrol 200 mg daily
1-5 npp 50 mg x 3 times a week
1-10 T3 ramping up to 75 for bulk of cycle
4-10 clen ramping up to 100 for bulk of cycle
1-6 need2slin 3 caps/day
1-4 forged burner 1 cap twice a day
6-10 thimucase on stomach every day

Here's what I've done (starting at 9 weeks)

100 mcg primo - twice - last one was last Friday.
T3 now up to 75

Two things...the gear I got from Gentleman's Club Anabolics is amazing. They have great shipping (to Canada in 3-4 days), very good prices and excellent quality stuff. I tried one of the clen tabs just to see and it was strong. I've used different types of clen before (including clen syrup) and I was impressed.

Second...I do not think I will be continuing the primo. I was warned by a couple women I really respect of the sides and I chose to try it anyway. I'm beginning to see an inkling of a side or two and I want to get out before it's too late. My tolerance for sides is low. And a little cautionary note for all the men who read this....women are so different! (goes without saying, I know lol) Just because something works great for you, does not mean it will effect us the same. If you are in relationships and encouraging your significant other to use or you're just talking to women in the gym...make sure you do the research from other women. You think you know but you may not and once you're in, it could be too late. Ok..I'm getting down off my soap box. :)

Anyway....

I have had to improvise a bit. I couldn't afford all the extra supplements recommended at the time, so I've been using what I have, for the most part, with the exception of what I bought from GCA.

So..the last 6 weeks will be:

-T3
-Clen
-Either winny or anavar - I haven't decided for sure but I like both of them. For me, they have very limited sides. Var helps me put on muscle and winny makes me really hard and dry.
-liver guard and additional milk thistle

I also use:
-a fatburner from a local shop. My bro gave me a bottle..it's a clean energy and I don't feel trippy on it.
- BCAA's
-multivitamin
-fish oil
-taurine
-extra vitamin D, calcium, vitamin E
-5 HTP (I take this for mood regulation)
-women's probiotics
-digestive enzymes

I am looking at ordering some bridge for the post cycle. I'd really like to try adderllin too.

I've also been looking at peptides trying to find one that would be best suited for weight loss/ skin tightening but it's become like learning a new language and I just haven't figured out what to order, how much, doses etc. It's a work in progress. They need a Peptides Guide for Dummies!!

So..that is my supplement summary!

its looking like not all sponsorships were quite created equal... make the best of it girl, hard work can make up for a lot!
as far as sides go, if you dont want to risk it, dont do it... we all know some sides for women are irreversable, that just may not be worth it... if you like winny/var and they work for you, then that is your best bet...

Top Bottom