Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

T-Cake said:
When Ulter told me to start posting on Elite, I didn't really know if I'd do anyone any good.
NO COMMENT :rose: :D

Ok I lied, I have a comment ... I knew you would .. we are glad to have you ... Glad you finally started a log :D

:D WOW! Geez, I need to check in daily now here since school is officially OUT. :D What a relief to have that stress off my shoulders, and holy cow, those comments and compliments mean so much to me.

Ulter and I went on my walk this morning together (yeah, I'm in FL this week -- hooray!:heart::) and I was talking to him about what I writing here earlier, that I'd just like to help some people out. He said the same thing that was on here, that I just need to get reading other people's logs.

SO NOW that I am off school and have the time -- I hope to be around these parts more often! I start a challenge thread daily on the WWer boards that I've had going since November (btw, I just made my Summer's Starting Challenge goal by reaching 164 by June 21st (first day of summer) -- go me!), and then I just started posting to another group of women from Central FL because Im trying to make some girlfriends around here. So I have the same time issue with them -- I'm spread thin but I'll do more for sure.

T-Cake's MEGA UPDATE

Update: Friday, June 9, 2006 -- Lower Body Lift

Leg Press
120 lbs = 2 sets x 25
140 lbs = 1 set x 25
Want to do all with 140... but my knee was questionable so I did this set-up again.

Leg Extensions
50 lbs = 3 sets x 25
Felt awesome again; no knee pain. I think what I thought was knee pain is actually just shin splints taking their time to heal, because the knee itself is just fine, thank goodness!

Hamstring Curls
82.5 lbs = 3 sets x 15
Good push

Good Mornings
Bar +10 lbs = 1 set x 15
Bar + 15 lbs = 2 sets x 15
Felt really strong today, so increased the weight. However, realized I have a bruise on the back of my neck, so I need to work on bar placement. It didn't bother me at the time, though.

Ab Work
Went a little nuts with the ab work...
Crunches on exercise ball = 2 sets x 40 (1 min. rest)
Crunches on mat = 1 set x 40
Declined sit-ups = 3 sets x 25 (30 sec. rest)
Oblique leans w/ 25 lb plate = 2 sets x 25 per side (no rest)

Nutrition Updates

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Exercise:
* Race for the Cure Detroit, 5K walk with my best friend in the morning. Walked around the area for about 3 hours, part of that being the 45 min. paced walk. Great weather!
* No lifting today -- flew out to FL in the afternoon.

Food:
B @ 6am
1/2 c. egg substitute, ff
1 c. diced grilled chicken
1/3 c. ff cheddar cheese

L @ 11:30am -- Bob Evans
3 c. mixed salad greens
1/2 c. chopped tomatoes
2 T shredded monterey jack cheese
1 c. grilled chicken breast
1/2 c. barbecue sauce (used as salad dressing)
1/4 c. corn kernels
1 Bob Evans dinner roll

S @ 4pm on airplane
Cherry Almond Clif Bar

D @ 6:30pm -- Macaroni Grill
Grilled salmon fillet (~7 oz)
10 asparagus spears in olive oil
1 slice bread (5 cubic inches)
1/2 T olive oil for dipping

TOTALS
1652 calories
43% p / 29% c / 28% f
AWESOME for a super long day with AIRPLANE RIDE included!!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Exercise:
* 60 min. walk outside with Ulter in FL :heart: (9am, empty stomach)
* No lifting today -- again, due for upper body, but the shoulder is still annoying me. :worried:

Food:
"B" @ 10:30am, post-workout
1 T All-Natural Peanut Butter

L @ Noon -- Orlando Ale House
6 large shrimp, grilled
7 oz grilled chicken breast
1 1-oz. slice mozzarella cheese
1 c. peppers and onions, fat added in cooking
1/4 c. sour cream
1/2 c. chopped tomatoes

S @ 4pm
1.25 c. black seedless grapes

D @ 7pm
Chicken Lasagna Florentine made by ME :Chef:
(Whole wheat noodles, skim ricotta, spinach, basil, organic sauce with capers and olives, chicken breast, Italian-blend cheese)
1/4 of 8" x 8" lasagna
Strawberry Jell-o "Pie" by ME :Chef:
1/3 of 9" pie plate
(2 c. strawberries sliced into pie pan... then dissolve SF FF Vanilla 4-serve pudding mix into 2 c. boiling water. Once dissolved, stir in and dissolve strawberry jello packet 4-servings. Pour over strawberries in pie plate and chill about 3 hours)

S @ Night
2 scoops ISO-AGB in 1 L Crystal Light

TOTALS
1566 calories
38% p / 30% c / 32% f

:wavey: Does it for now! :D

So I'm thinking I'd like to put my progress photos in my gallery, but I have concerns. I am SO PROUD of the differences in my physique since I started in Febuary. I mean, I was GIDDY LAUGHING when I saw the last set I took, it's un-freakin'-believeable! :D

I just can't believe it's me. Hysterical. :heart: I'm actually starting to love my body truly, and I appreciate it and so much it can do now because of how well I take care of it. I :heart: this feeling.

So my concerns:
1) My progress photos wouldn't be like everyone else's on here -- I'm not ripped. I'm not "good enough already" and just tweaking. There's fat -- rolls... and it's not pretty. But... that's just the reality of my situation.

2) Of course I'd take my face out of them all... but again, I'm in a profession where I need to watch out for that sort of thing. 'Course I doubt my students are going to be finding pics of me on Elite and I know for certain, they wouldn't sign up Plat just to see it.

3) I just don't want to gross anyone out... I know, redundant to #1 but it's how I truly feel.

Reasons I WANT to put them there:
1) I am so damn proud of myself. SO damn proud. :rose: And I want others to see how far I've come.

2) I still feel like I have to prove myself to others in showing that I'm really serious about how I train and how I eat and how I treat my body.

3) I want to help and/or inspire anyone who may be in MY situation now -- overweight or even obese -- whether it be from poor lifestyles/choices or a pregnancy. I want women to know that you can start this journey from ANYWHERE.

4) I was a skeptic and now I'm a believer... and I want others to see that anything is possible if you just have a daily reality check of what you can and cannot do in terms of food and exercise.

So... thoughts? I'm scared to post them... sometimes I think I'll just wait til I hit goal so no one can say, "Well TC, you're still overweight..."

But I think I feel safe enough now on here in knowing that no one would say that. Silly thoughts... but my brain still thinks like a fat kid. *sigh* :worried:

T-Cake said:
So I'm thinking I'd like to put my progress photos in my gallery, but I have concerns. I am SO PROUD of the differences in my physique since I started in Febuary. I mean, I was GIDDY LAUGHING when I saw the last set I took, it's un-freakin'-believeable! :D

I just can't believe it's me. Hysterical. :heart: I'm actually starting to love my body truly, and I appreciate it and so much it can do now because of how well I take care of it. I :heart: this feeling.

So my concerns:
1) My progress photos wouldn't be like everyone else's on here -- I'm not ripped. I'm not "good enough already" and just tweaking. There's fat -- rolls... and it's not pretty. But... that's just the reality of my situation.

2) Of course I'd take my face out of them all... but again, I'm in a profession where I need to watch out for that sort of thing. 'Course I doubt my students are going to be finding pics of me on Elite and I know for certain, they wouldn't sign up Plat just to see it.

3) I just don't want to gross anyone out... I know, redundant to #1 but it's how I truly feel.

1) I am so damn proud of myself. SO damn proud. :rose: And I want others to see how far I've come.

2) I still feel like I have to prove myself to others in showing that I'm really serious about how I train and how I eat and how I treat my body.

3) I want to help and/or inspire anyone who may be in MY situation now -- overweight or even obese -- whether it be from poor lifestyles/choices or a pregnancy. I want women to know that you can start this journey from ANYWHERE.

4) I was a skeptic and now I'm a believer... and I want others to see that anything is possible if you just have a daily reality check of what you can and cannot do in terms of food and exercise.

So... thoughts? I'm scared to post them... sometimes I think I'll just wait til I hit goal so no one can say, "Well TC, you're still overweight..."

But I think I feel safe enough now on here in knowing that no one would say that. Silly thoughts... but my brain still thinks like a fat kid. *sigh* :worried:

1) If I can post my fat azz on this board don't even think you can get away with NOT posting your pics! :velvett: You've done an amazing job of getting to where you are now so get to snappin and postin them pics....mooky mooky!

2) You are an individual and you answer only to yourself. You've chosen to share your experience with the rest of us. That takes courage. :kiss:

3) You are. By journaling here you help people to realize that they aren't alone and that there are other people in the world who are/have gone through what they are going thru and that it CAN be done. :rose:

4) Exactly. :heart:

5) for anyone who says "Well TC, you're still overweight..." just do this: :finger:

T-Cake said:
1) I am so damn proud of myself. SO damn proud. :rose: And I want others to see how far I've come. UPLOAD THEM

2) I still feel like I have to prove myself to others in showing that I'm really serious about how I train and how I eat and how I treat my body. Only person you need to PROVE anything to ever is yourself ... ultimately

3) I want to help and/or inspire anyone who may be in MY situation now -- overweight or even obese -- whether it be from poor lifestyles/choices or a pregnancy. I want women to know that you can start this journey from ANYWHERE. UPLOAD THEM

4) I was a skeptic and now I'm a believer... and I want others to see that anything is possible if you just have a daily reality check of what you can and cannot do in terms of food and exercise. UPLOAD THEM
UPLOAD THEM

Thanks girls.

I think I will consolidate them into back-to-back comparison .jpg so it's easier to see the differences than if I put each one individually. Plus I need to take my face out, etc. I don't mind people knowing what I look like (I mean, that's why I have other photos on my gallery) but I don't need my face with my [insert negative word here that I'm not going to use, no-siree-bob] body. :D

I'll post all my nutrition and lifts tonight. Planning on doing lower body since it's been 3 days (today is the due date to do it), and I'm feeling annoyed that my shoulder hasn't gotten better in order for me to do upper. The thought of doing anything laterally with my left arm... *shudder*

Cardio:
* 60 min. outside walk, empty stomach, 10am today.
* SO PROUD because we walked in the RAIN the entire time; I think in the past this would have deterred me.

Present mantra:
4 lbs to go... 4 lbs to go... 4 lbs to go... 4 lbs to go...

This made it easier to pass a bucket of popcorn last night back and forth at the movies (yes, I got the middle seat) and I didn't take a single bite. Carbs after dinner = BAD... and I just kept thinking about the potential payoff.

Present Supplements List:
Changed this up as of late, so here is my supps schedule now:

B-time:
1 Sesapure
1 NYC (in lieu of 2 Cardio Breeze)
2 Levorex
2 TC (thyroid meds)
2 oxandrolone (which NO, I still cannot spell :lmao:)

L-time:
1 Sesapure
1 NYC (in lieu of 1 Cardio Breeze)
1 Levorex (brought this back into lunchtime supps; 2 before were making me hypo)
1 TC
1 Glucorell

D-time:
1 Sesapure
1 Glucorell

Anxious to see what the NYC can do for me as opposed to the Cardio Breeze. I haven't had a day in awhile where carbs had the highest percentage of my macro, but if I had a day over 1700 (which I think has happened maybe twice in the last month), I have taken 2 Sesapure at dinner instead of just 1.

I've had losses of 2 lbs every Saturday WI (weigh-in) for the last 3 weeks, which has been the goal for me for MONTHS. I hope this keeps up.

In addition to this, I'd like to start doing an additional 30 min. of cardio at night too after I lift.

Raining in FL today, like I was saying. I am only here until Thursday, so I need to find an apartment and buy furniture -- none of which has happened yet. Feeling a little stressed that I won't be able to get all this done before I have to fly out mid-Thursday. *sigh* Let's hope the rain lets up and we can get out of this apartment soon enough. :wavey:

This might help with the cravings:

tsunami.jpg

you need so spread the var out to twice per day, or more depending on the mg

Just caught the var added there - How long using & how much?

Also since you've gone into using var, I'm assuming you are aware of the sides & effects? I'd suggest you include some acidophilis as AAS can promote yeast infections / vaginosis. Just good to keep the "bad bacteria" in check. Also if you start to see any acne show up, Vit B5 (Pantothenic acid) works well to help clear that quicky.

Just curious why you chose to go w/ var?

She's using the var under my supervision. :) Thank you both. You're great moderators.
She has a family history of thyroid problems and is therefore using some T3, thus the var. It's only 5mg and only as long as the T3 is in use.

Top Bottom