Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Hey Ladies,

Not sure if you read in the training forum I posted there regarding some nagging issues looks like I am going to have to take a bit of a break from heavy lifting if I ever want things to heal up. I have been sleeping with ice packs down the right side of my body the past few nights. I need to get in with my chirco to get an adjustment as well as come up with some sort of active recovery program tell things are 100%. Also going to do some sort of a cleansing diet my body needs a rejuvenation of sorts. Anyways I have to come up with the plan of action and then I will get back to logging.

I took about 3 weeks off of legs and boy my knee felt 100% better...so I started with light weight again yesterday....well see.....good luck sweetie

superqt4u2nv said:
Hey Ladies,

Not sure if you read in the training forum I posted there regarding some nagging issues looks like I am going to have to take a bit of a break from heavy lifting if I ever want things to heal up. I have been sleeping with ice packs down the right side of my body the past few nights. I need to get in with my chirco to get an adjustment as well as come up with some sort of active recovery program tell things are 100%. Also going to do some sort of a cleansing diet my body needs a rejuvenation of sorts. Anyways I have to come up with the plan of action and then I will get back to logging.

Hope you feel better soon! :heart:

I hope you feel better soon QT.

And damn you and those cookies, have you tried the chocolate chip 1, omg :p so yummy, put them in the mircowave for 15 sec and those bad boys tastes better than regular cookies.

Miss24k said:
I hope you feel better soon QT.

And damn you and those cookies, have you tried the chocolate chip 1, omg :p so yummy, put them in the mircowave for 15 sec and those bad boys tastes better than regular cookies.
I never tried them and I loved the oatmeal onese still have over half a box left but for the my personal safety I will not be purchasing anymore soon. :p Going to stick with the stallon puddings as my treat as I can control myself with them and the pack as much protien with way less carbs fat sugar and calories.

superqt4u2nv said:
I never tried them and I loved the oatmeal onese still have over half a box left but for the my personal safety I will not be purchasing anymore soon. :p Going to stick with the stallon puddings as my treat as I can control myself with them and the pack as much protien with way less carbs fat sugar and calories.

Love those puddings!!!
Hope you feel better soon qt!! :heart:

superqt4u2nv said:

The oatreal and raisin are good, but the chocolate chip OMG but chocolate chip in my favorite cookie anyway, thankfully they only sell those babies at the GNC which is near the gym which I'm not visiting for abit still. lol

Miss24k said:
The oatreal and raisin are good, but the chocolate chip OMG but chocolate chip in my favorite cookie anyway, thankfully they only sell those babies at the GNC which is near the gym which I'm not visiting for abit still. lol
Let's just say that I am VERY glad that I don't have access to those right now...we would be in some serious trouble!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom