Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

superqt4u2nv said:
I am going to bump this for a little update so as of this weekend I decided that I for sure won’t be competing in May and not sure if I will compete at all this season. The competition prep is hard on the body and going into them back to back is just too much of a stress and strain. I am still going to be cutting just a lot slower with a weekly cheat meal. My goal right now is just to look my best for this summer. I have never really cut just for the sake of me there has always been a contest or something pushing me. I want me to push me. I have been kicking my self for a few weeks now I had 3 different offers to do some fitness modeling stuff and every time declined cause I was not where I want to be physically to do them. So after this long slow cutter the main goal will be to keep weight within 10-15 lbs of contest weight.

Im glad you are taking care of yourself!

I think this is a good idea. I think you have really pushed yourself too hard and cut it too close with back to back strict dieting and cutting. This will inevitable have an effect on your mental and physical health.

Don't worry on the offers - more will come one day.

Top Bottom