Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Ready for First Figure Competition

sara_xo

High End Bro
Platinum
Hi there,

My name is Sara, I'm 5'7 and currently sitting at 155lbs. I am 16 weeks out of my first figure competition (London Ontario Championships on November 27th, 2010).

I have been training for the past 2 year, always interested in competing and now finally with a boyfriend in the Bodybuiling scene, he's been helping and coaching me through the first two weeks of my contest diet.

Currently I weight train 4 - 5 times a week, with post cardio, as well I've started adding morning runs/HIITS/sprints into my morning cardio routine.

My current workout schedule is as follows:
Monday: plyo’s and abs
Tuesday: cardio and obliques
Wednesday: chest and back
Thursday: plyo’s and abs
Friday: bicep/tricep and obliques
Saturday: delts and lats
Sunday: legs

My current diet plan is as follows:
Meal #1 – 1 cup egg whites, ½ cup sugar reduced instant oatmeal, vitamins/minerals and 1 thermo
Meal #2 – ½ cup almonds, 2/3 cup cottage cheese
Meal #3 – 5oz of protein (chicken/lean beef/fish), green vegetables, 1 thermo
Meal #4 – pre workout – isoflex protein with glutamine
Meal #5 – post workout – isoflex protein with glutamine and BCAA
Meal #6 – pre bed – isoflex protein, ZMA

I am currently on 30mcg of clen a day, and thinking of starting a 10 week var cycle before comp.

I will post pictures as soon as I get home, as I'm just at work, but please let me know any feedback that you have!! :)

Thanks!

Sara-

hey as i said i'd post when I get home. I'm not going for a set weight right now, but hopefully in the 125-135 range. but depending on how much muscle I put on in the next few weeks with the cycle starting. we'll see.

thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I have any of the size I want.. but everyone keeps telling me I'm going to do fine.. even my guy, he says I just need to work on my delts and lats and I should be good to go. apparently the key to a figure comp; they love back and shoulders.

thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I have any of the size I want.. but everyone keeps telling me I'm going to do fine.. even my guy, he says I just need to work on my delts and lats and I should be good to go. apparently the key to a figure comp; they love back and shoulders.

Delt caps are key side laterals are your friend.

Top Bottom