Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Ready for First Figure Competition

thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I have any of the size I want.. but everyone keeps telling me I'm going to do fine.. even my guy, he says I just need to work on my delts and lats and I should be good to go. apparently the key to a figure comp; they love back and shoulders.

yup, a nice back and shoulders are pretty key in figure!! it helps provide that nice v-taper!! :)

thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I have any of the size I want.. but everyone keeps telling me I'm going to do fine.. even my guy, he says I just need to work on my delts and lats and I should be good to go. apparently the key to a figure comp; they love back and shoulders.

You might try pullups with a medium wipe grip and lean back and arch from the lumber region as you pullup. Done correctly it can isolate the upper outer section of the lats really well. Half count at full contraction at top while of course remembering to really squeeze that scapula and not pull with the arms.

That'll pop out that taper nicely.

Hey Sara one thing I noticed you post in another thread is that you are using yaz if you are going to run var I strongly suggest finding another BC method as birth control is generally counter productive when taking something like var.

Hey Sara one thing I noticed you post in another thread is that you are using yaz if you are going to run var I strongly suggest finding another BC method as birth control is generally counter productive when taking something like var.

no longer on Yaz. Stopped it abuot a month ago, just going with nothing right now, I want to balance out my hormone level (as much as I can minus the gear) and I didn't like the acne effects that it had on my skin. so I'm not on anytype of birth control at the moment.

no longer on Yaz. Stopped it abuot a month ago, just going with nothing right now, I want to balance out my hormone level (as much as I can minus the gear) and I didn't like the acne effects that it had on my skin. so I'm not on anytype of birth control at the moment.

Good move :)

Hey Sara...welcome to the boards. Just a couple comments...I seldom, if ever, train obliques...everyone has already said wider shoulders but you need that narrow waist and training obliques can make your waist wider. Just food for thought.

Also...the more experienced people may chime in...but I actually gained weight on var (about 15 lbs in a 12 week cycle)....good weight...but depening on how much you need to lose to compete...idk.

I'd be interested in other's feedback...would you save the clen until after the var cycle? Would they be counter productive to each other?

my boyfriend (long time user with many expierences) has designed my var/clen cycle for me. It's a 12 week cycle of var (starting 14 weeks out from the show, and a 14 week cycle of clen) I am doing 2 weeks on clen then two weeks on just thermo's the entire time on var.

So today is 14 weeks and 4 days out... had a cheat on Saturday for my birthday. Was amazing, but I'm still feeling the after affects of it.. bloating, and terrible heart burn blech, I almsot never want to cheat again! haha.

After this weekend I'll post some new picutres, trying hard to make it to the gym every day, I have just moved into a new apartment and I'm just trying to organize, keep my 3 month old puppy sane, and not be over exhausted from working. :S Monday - Friday 8-5 is brutal on your body..

Top Bottom