Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gemini training log

Wow now i feel like a slacker lol... Sorry guys Need to build muscles retail location is wicked busy =) i promise when i get back from the gym tomorrow i willpost. Btw needto is giving me hell... Cant wait to get back to the gym tomorrow!!!! Got my sups and MY NOTEBOOK woops haha And Needto to kick my ass in the gym so STAY TUNED =) thanx for all the sugahhh

Look at you gettin a notebook!! Way to go!! Actually they make a huge
Difference!! I got one several months ago and I can't go to the gym without mine now! Love looking back over it and seeing the weights slowly moving up! Really great motivation! Can't wait to watch ya grow..or as zed says put on slabs of beef (or somethin like that)! Lol!!

Last edited:
I brought it up to my 2 gurls. I they would both be outstanding candidates for the challenge.

I'm just reading up on this now it does sound amazing but I'm wondering is this all judged with going face 2 face with people? I'm not sure if I'm understanding this right but I think it's all done by pics and social networking sites?

Yeah just had another read
I think I will give this one a miss as amazing as it looks! I think I will jump on board the next one,
Best of luck to you gem you can win this!!

The last one was all done right here on EF by pics. Then the final two were judged by N2 and BRR and maybe some other top staff as far as I know.

The last one was all done right here on EF by pics. Then the final two were judged by N2 and BRR and maybe some other top staff as far as I know.

NO The Members all voted on the winners. Elite Hosted the voting on the elitefitness face book account why they did that I do not know. I guess so to keep the voting more real. If you host the voting here on elitefitness then people can make alter accounts and vote with them.. No ones going to go through the trouble of making fake face book accounts to vote ... Plus we can see the accounts.

Now Everyone votes and then Yes Me, Rick, and top the Owner Choice winners based off the votes and what we think are the best results. Its a Fare Process. First the people vote the contestants into the top spots and then We the judges judge the ones who got the most votes to see how to place them..

SO ya it helps to kiss my ass as always :qt::qt::qt:

Just kidding

Top Bottom