Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

900 am
Meal #1
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
Iron and Herbs
vitamins
1 Lean Out

So i got in late last night... After missing my flight, crying at the airport, and then finding out work was cancelled so I could have stayed another day.. grr.... I REALLY didn't want to leave!!! I have a really good job right now that will probably last till the end of the year so I can't move before that... I am 90% sure that I will move asap... As long as things dont change etc... My boyfriend is VERY old school in the respect that he doesn't believe in "living together"... so in his thoughts this will mean we will be getting married... I on the other hand I believe two people should live together before they even think about that to know if they can stand eachother all the time...

This is a pretty big deal for me... I really don't like Vegas that much and I LOVE SAN DIEGO!!! But he has promised me that this move is just for a couple of years then we can move out... If this was any other guy I would have said forget it... I have NEVER lived away from the beach. Vegas is known for flash floods, extreme heat and cold, and CRAZY fucking people. I live in paradise right now.. And finally live in the place I dreamed to live as long as I can remember....

But I can't live without him.....

Sweety.. that is what love is about.. u dont stay with the person you can live with... stay wtih the one you can't live without

courtneybcca said:
900 am
Meal #1
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
Iron and Herbs
vitamins
1 Lean Out

So i got in late last night... After missing my flight, crying at the airport, and then finding out work was cancelled so I could have stayed another day.. grr.... I REALLY didn't want to leave!!! I have a really good job right now that will probably last till the end of the year so I can't move before that... I am 90% sure that I will move asap... As long as things dont change etc... My boyfriend is VERY old school in the respect that he doesn't believe in "living together"... so in his thoughts this will mean we will be getting married... I on the other hand I believe two people should live together before they even think about that to know if they can stand eachother all the time...

This is a pretty big deal for me... I really don't like Vegas that much and I LOVE SAN DIEGO!!! But he has promised me that this move is just for a couple of years then we can move out... If this was any other guy I would have said forget it... I have NEVER lived away from the beach. Vegas is known for flash floods, extreme heat and cold, and CRAZY fucking people. I live in paradise right now.. And finally live in the place I dreamed to live as long as I can remember....

courtneybcca said:
900 am
Meal #1
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
Iron and Herbs
vitamins
1 Lean Out

im so happy for you courtney. i told you it would work out if you guys talked it out. im with you all the way girl. it is hard to keep a long distance relationship together but from what you have told me it sounds like this one will last. love is about sacrifices and comprimises. you are doing the right thing. you know i like it when your happy. take care. i look forward to speaking with you again soon. hang in there. im here for ya to help you get through the tuff times ahead.

12:00
Meal #2
2 scoop muscle provider
1 lean out

3:00 pm
Meal #3
5 ounces chicken
1 cups mixed salad greens
1 cup tomato, cucumber, orange peppers, green onion, celery

5 Muscle Mass tablets
1 lean out

workout- 2 scoops glutamine select during
triceps..
starting next week going to start also keeping track of workouts because my man isn't here to design it everyday so I need to write it down to keep track for myself....

645 pm
Meal #4
5 Muscle Mass tablets
2 scoop muscle provider
1 lean out

thanks everybody... and Missy your exactly right!!!

You ever think your already at that point emotionally that nothing else can get to you... But then something happens and you find yourself even more affected and confused... I had a conversation tonight that really blindsided me and I don't think I am capable of digesting it right now... All I can say is that I don't think I will ever be able to understand people at all......

goodnight ladies

1000 am
Meal #1
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
Iron and Herbs
vitamins
1 Lean Out

worked back and a lot of cardio found out today I have a important meeting on monday and a photo shoot on thursday so diet is going to get cleaner and water in take tripled right now... and weights next week will be more circut type and no legs...

130 pm
Meal #2
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
1 Lean Out
2 scoop glutamine

5:00
Meal #3
2 scoops muscle provider
1/2 cup coffee

Meal #4
820 pm
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
1 Lean Out

courtneybcca said:
Vegas is known for flash floods, extreme heat and cold, and CRAZY fucking people.

While I totally understand not wanting to leave the beach, I am not sure where you get a lot of the info on Vegas. I have lived here for 4 years and have no clue what you are talking about.

Yes, SOME areas get flooding during heavy rains - but it is no worse than any other valley-type area. I have never seen a flood, nor have I been in one. Yes, sometimes there are roads that get blocked off during heavy rains, but REALLY - that is NOT a "flash flood". There are some lowerlying undeveloped areas that have some trouble - but not in the greater Vegas area. The more RURAL areas outside Vegas have some trouble - but not IN Vegas.

As far as "extreme hot and cold" - yes, summer is brutal. It can be crazy hot. But "extreme cold"???? I don't even OWN a winter coat. I have a THIN fleece jacket that I wear in the winter. I own THREE sweaters - all cotton blends, no wool or anything heavy.

As for "crazy people" - well, you get those everywhere. San Diego included. Vegas doesn't have a monopoly on crazy, nor do we have SERIOUS crime issues or the like.

Vegas isn't perfect, but it is not hell on earth.

Daisy_Girl said:
While I totally understand not wanting to leave the beach, I am not sure where you get a lot of the info on Vegas. I have lived here for 4 years and have no clue what you are talking about.

Yes, SOME areas get flooding during heavy rains - but it is no worse than any other valley-type area. I have never seen a flood, nor have I been in one. Yes, sometimes there are roads that get blocked off during heavy rains, but REALLY - that is NOT a "flash flood". There are some lowerlying undeveloped areas that have some trouble - but not in the greater Vegas area. The more RURAL areas outside Vegas have some trouble - but not IN Vegas.

As far as "extreme hot and cold" - yes, summer is brutal. It can be crazy hot. But "extreme cold"???? I don't even OWN a winter coat. I have a THIN fleece jacket that I wear in the winter. I own THREE sweaters - all cotton blends, no wool or anything heavy.

As for "crazy people" - well, you get those everywhere. San Diego included. Vegas doesn't have a monopoly on crazy, nor do we have SERIOUS crime issues or the like.

Vegas isn't perfect, but it is not hell on earth.

Someone that lives there was telling me about the flooding problem last weekend and that no one can drive then (LOTS of accidents)

the extreme cold is at night!!! and I dont like how all the buildings are overly air conditioned... its so hot outside so you dont wear a lot but then you go indoors and you freeze you butt off!!

and you are right about crazy people they are everywhere that is for sure...

You ever think your already at that point emotionally that nothing else can get to you... But then something happens and you find yourself even more affected and confused... I had a conversation tonight that really blindsided me and I don't think I am capable of digesting it right now... All I can say is that I don't think I will ever be able to understand people at all......

I understand completely Courtney! I'm beginnning to wonder if a good majority of people suck, or if it's just me.

Hope things are going a little better now! :rose:

so just found out I got the job for sure... that means I have a photo shoot on thursday... so diet is going to be pre-comp style the rest of week, so I wont be longing it...

ON A GREAT NOTE!!! this also means I get to visit my man this week expenses paid by the company woo hoo!!!!!

Top Bottom